That's New

Open Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later, Minhyuk was back to his old self. He was the chirpy, talkative, funny and bright guy he once was all over again. He had been having lunch with Moonbyul and Hyunsik again and he had realised how much he had missed their company. He also found that he had been missing out on a lot. Regardless, he was glad he was feeling better as the days passed and would gladly make up for the moments he had missed with them.

One day, after lunch, Minhyuk went to retrieve some documents he just printed from the mass printing machine in the office. As he returned to his work space, he noticed the door opened and his eyes lit up upon seeing the sight before him.

"Yaaaah~" Minhyuk let out a sound of approval as he saw Hyunsik walk in with flowers in his hands. He patted Hyunsik's shoulder once he reached him. "Someone got flowers I see. Who is she?"

Hyunsik laughed at the implied meaning behind Minhyuk's words and shook his head. "Hyung, they're not mine."

He chuckled as he saw Minhyuk's eyebrows raised up. He walked around the older guy and signalled him to follow.

"The delivery guy looked desperate and asked me to send it to the receiver." Hyunsik explained as he walked with Minhyuk in toe.

"Who is it for then?" Minhyuk asked scanning the bouquet, trying to find a card or something that would put an end to his curiousity. Hyunsik could not believe how Minhyuk was acting and decided to just smirk and let him be.

"My my, you're nosey today." Hyunsik teased as he carried on walking, not giving Minhyuk an answer.

Minhyuk chuckled at his friend's reply before speeding up his footsteps again and catching up to Hyunsik. He had to admit, he was pretty curious on who was the receiver of the flowers. It seemed like the only way for him to find out is to simply follow Hyunsik and see who he delivers it to.

He followed Hyunsik patiently as he made turns here and there to the other side of the office. However, for reasons he couldn't find, his footsteps got a bit heavy and he noticeably slowed down as he realised where they were heading. His slow and careful steps continued until they stopped once he saw Hyunsik had arrived to the receiver.

"Byul ah" Hyunsik called from behind her. She was doing her work on her computer, focusing on the screen and screen only as Hyunsik arrived.

She hummed to acknowledge his call and saved her work on the computer before spinning her chair around. She was shocked to see Hyunsik standing before her with flowers in his hands, grinning. She eyed the flowers for a split second before looking back up to Hyunsik.

"Wh-what is this?" She asked in a surprised tone.

Hyunsik pushed the flowers gently to her causing her to reach out and take it. She stared at it for a while as she realised this might be the first time s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter