Fridate

Open Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk stared on as Moonbyul's eyes scanned through the menu.

'Has she always been this pretty?'

'Lee Minhyuk, you are as blind as a bat.'

He was brought out of his thoughts when he saw that Moonbyul had looked up to him. Her eyes were looking directly to him as she has a nervous smile playing on her lips.

"Is everything ok?" She voiced out someone hesitantly.

"Nae. Everything's perfect." He said as he nodded his head, smiling cutely at her. She tried hard to hide the blush forming on her cheeks.

"Wha- what are you having?" She asked as her eyes travelled down to his hands where the menu was sitting peacefully, unopened by him since he had received it.

"Oh right." Minhyuk blushed as he realised that Moonbyul had probably been aware of him staring at her all the while long. He opened his menu, cleared his throat and smiled nervously. "One moment."

Going on a date with someone who knew almost everything about him was refreshing for Minhyuk. They had talked and laughed together and he found himself falling deeper and deeper for the woman he was with. He viewed the whole night as a chance for him to get to know Moonbyul all over again.

Upon reaching Moonbyul’s apartment, Minhyuk had insisted that he’ll walk her up to her door which Moonbyul did not argue with. As they walked into the apartment building, Minhyuk had snuck his hand into hers. After checking that she didn’t mind the new contact, he smiled and held it with more confidence.

“I’m so glad t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter