Sparks

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months have passed and so are the women that Jong Kook had blind date with. At first, he felt weird meeting women with the hope of romance. Some were okay but as the night ended, he can’t feel the need nor want to see them again. There’s one woman who is still stuck in his head. Unfortunately, it was the beautiful lady, according to his mom, that his mom pointed when they had lunch a few months back.

 

“She must be really pretty if aunty wants you to have babies with her even though she’d just seen her from afar.” Tae Hyun commented. “Yeah. I’m really curious how she looks like.” Jong Kook agreed.

 

“Wow. Just look at you going through blind dates. You really moved on, huh?” his friend asked. “Well, there’s no point in being all sad and angry. I’d rather try than do nothing.” Jong Kook answered. Tae Hyun slowly clapped his hands, looking proud at his best friend. “It’s good to see you do this. I know this is cheesy but I’m happy for you…” Tae Hyun said. “I’m surprised too. Thank you for being honest with me. Anyway, I’ve got to go. I have work tomorrow.” Jong Kook said.

 

The two bid their goodbyes with Tae Hyun carrying his son and Jong Kook patting his head. Tae Hyun saw how Jong Kook looks at his son and said, “Just find someone already. Someone who you can have babies with. Maybe look for that beautiful lady from the restaurant.” “Maybe I will.” Jong Kook said with a smile on his face his friend haven’t seen before.

 

It’s already 3 AM and Ji Hyo is still in her shop finishing orders. She’s been doing this for two weeks straight and even though she doesn’t want to admit it, she’s starting to feel her body give up.

 

But given her stubborn attitude, she kept on reminding herself that she loves what she does hence, there’s no need for her to be stressed or stop doing it. “You can do this. This is what you love doing. You love doing this.” she kept on saying to herself like a mantra.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter