Felicity

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ding! She heard the door opening. “Kwang Soo! Can you please check who’s there?” she asked of her friend. Hearing him say okay, she turned her attention back to the flowers that she’s arranging. “I do hope your wishes do come true” she said, smiling at the white heathers which were flown from Scotland.

 

Song Ji Hyo, has owned Felicity, a famous flower shop in Seoul. She opened it five years ago. With a very minimalist façade of grey walls and bright yellow double doors, what made passers-by admire this flower shop is it’s huge windows where you can see the inside of the shop. Inside are different type of flowers. Most of them are cannot be found in Korea.

 

When asked why she named her flower shop Felicity, she says that because it means a source of happiness, which what flowers are to her.

 

Despite being one of the famous flower shops in Seoul, she only has one person who helps her run it which is her longtime friend, Lee Kwang Soo. They met a long time ago during high school where Kwang Soo is being bullied by other students because of his tall, lanky frame. She taught him how to defend himself and because of that, Kwang Soo is forever grateful to her. And because there’s only the two of them, it will take a long time to be able to order flowers from Felicity.

 

“I’m sorry, but we don’t accept rush orders.” Kwang Soo apologized to the man. Whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter