Football Camp Part 1

Of Ghosts And Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona hated mornings almost as much as she hated Jungkook.

Almost.

Or today was just a terrible morning because she was up at 5 AM after having left the party last night at 1 AM. Yugyeom had been too tired to function properly and walk up the stairs without risking a broken bone, so had chosen to sleep on the carpet in the den. While Yoona had opted for the more sensible -and certainly more hygienic- course of action by sleeping on the sofa, she had rudely been woken up when Jungkook unceremoniously shoved her to the floor to occupy the space.

She really hated him.

It was only her father - his ambling downstairs in his furry bunny slippers had been funny enough to fully wake her up - shooing them into their respective rooms that really stopped her from throttling Jungkook.

Growling at the distant sound of the alarm blaring easily through the walls as if passing through paper, Yoona mustered enough energy to propel a pillow in the general direction of the noise. “Shut up!”

“You shut up!” Came her brother’s reply, followed closely with a harder thud on the wall.

“Both of you shut up!”

Jungkook was still here? Did he seriously not live in his own home anymore? Groaning at the prospect of seeing the bastard’s face so early in the morning, Yoona slammed her face into her remaining pillow and let out a stifled cry of frustration.

Unbeknownst to her knowledge, the alarm was soon after propelled across the room by a very sleep and bed deprived deprived Jungkook.

Sleep had refused to come back easily to Yoona, so making the decision to get out of bed and do anything productive, she found herself clutching her Disney themed pillow to her chest and standing inside Yugyeom’s room. She observed the scene with no amusement, already used to seeing the pair of best friend’s in the middle of ridiculous embraces. It truly was the substance of nightmares.

Yugyeom and Jungkook were tangled in each other’s respective blankets. Her brother had his head hanging from the edge of the bed, a river of spit already staining a line down the bedsheet. The reincarnation of the devil himself was sleeping with his face buried into the blanket, one foot jammed into the side of Yugyeom’s face while the other propped itself against the wall.

“Yugyeom,” Yoona croaked as she poked at her brother’s forehead. “Get up. You have to get ready.”

“Five more minutes,” came the muffled reply.

“Your bus to football camp leaves in an hour, and your boyfriend is going to be here in twenty minutes to pick you up,” Yoona stressed as sleep slowly evolved into mom mode. “Get your into the shower.”

“Boyfriend?” Yugyeom snorted as he snapped his head up to look around the room in alarm. His eyelids could barely open wide as he scrambled to get out of bed, apologising without really meaning it as he accidentally kicked Jungkook in the shin.

“Ow, my elbow,” the injured bemoaned as he rubbed his knee lazily.

“He hit your knee you idiot, but I’m thinking he might as well have hit your head too,” Yoona rolled her eyes as she tossed Yugy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter