Ended by a Laugh

YG Family Drabbles

 

But it never came.

Jiyong walked over to TOP and patted his back. "Hyung, were you trying to clean up the place?"

"Yeah....." TOP avoided Jiyong's eyes, afraid of his fierce stare.

"Hyung, c'mon let me help you. All of us should help too, since we all created this mess." Jiyong gave a bright grin to TOP, giving him a brotherly hug.

"Ouch!" TOP groaned.

"Hyung! What happened!"

"Its nothing....I fell just now while cleaning and hurt my ." TOP mumbled softly.

"Bwoh! Hyung take a rest then! I'll clean up this place with the rest!"

TOP held onto Jiyong's arm as he walked to the dining room.

"Eh? Chaerin?" Jiyong pointed at the female leader questioningly, who was still unconscious.

---

 

"What happened?" Jiyong quickly left TOP's side and nursed Chaerin's sleeping form. With this, TOP felt to the ground once again, failing to hold on for some support.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" *crack* TOP heard a loud crack on his bottom but he didn't care much about it as he faintly slumped on the dirty floor.

"HYUUUNGGG!" Daesung came crashing at the door and embraced his hyung. "Hyung! Hyung! What happened??" Seungri and Youngbae also woke from their slumber and saw TOP's form, cold and .

Youngbae grimaced and Seungri knelt down because he saw something below TOP-hyung's . He pulled it carefully and saw a pack of potato crackers that maybe have bursted open upon impact of TOP's .

Seungri laughed heartily. Jiyong, on the other hand, cradled Chaerin in his arms and looked down on TOP.

"Why are you laughing, Seungri?" Jiyong annoyingly asked.

---

 

"Hahaha! I thought TOP hyung's bones broke or something. Instead he broke the crackers! His is really powerful!!! Hahahaaa!!!" Seungri burst out in laughter once again.

The rest of the members turned to Seungri, glaring menacingly at him. Seungri froze on the spot, afraid of what his hyungs will do to him, especially TOP.

"Alright....Hyungs, I was just kidding, 'kay? Just kidding..." Seungri lapsed into silence, not wanting to cause their wrath.

Jiyong smirked.

"Maknae-ah, go clean up the room. Now."


Seungri took a glimpse of the room's current state. Being the maknae, he couldn't protest or argue with his leader. He lowered his head in submission and proceeded to clear up the rubbish.

At that moment, Chaerin stirred and her eyes opened.

"HunChae!"

Seeing Jiyong holding her in an embrace, she blushed madly.

"Jingyo oppa... What am I doing here?"

"Chaerin ah, don't you remember? A while ago you came to our dorm, but you fainted." TOP worriedly said, still sitting on the ground.

"Oh~ Aigoo I forgot... TOP oppa what are you doing down there?"

 

Upon hearing Chaerin's question, Youngbae cracked a smile and silently stifled a laughter that was brewing inside of him. Daesung heard his Taeyang-hyung's faint laughter and roared with sheer happiness, tapping the floor in the process. Jiyong also chuckled with them until he dropped to the floor laughing.

Chaerin, seeing all this madness, just sighed in relief while scratching the back of her head.

 

 

---------------------------------------

Okay! This is the end of the 3-shot! :D Hope you guys like it! ^^ Do comment on the story, even if it's criticisms! Once again, thanks for subscribing to this “crazy” fic! <3 Our next update probably won't be happening soon, cuz of Chinese New Year this week, and my awesome co-writer's 1 week hiatus (occuring soon i think)! ^^

Please anticipate! <3

 

credit to vanillaparadise @ tumblr for the gif ^^