Busted

YG Family Drabbles

As if electrocuted, Chaerin fainted upon contact of her feet to the greasy, slimy and sticky floor. TOP, on the other hand, caught her limp body in an embrace.

"Hyung, what happened?!" Daesung yelled in concern but quietened down immediately because of TOP's menacing glare.

Jiyong rubbed his eyes and sat limply on the floor. He yawned so loud, sending Daesung to gather all the garbage and like a basketball player, do a three-point shot to the trash can. The more they tried to clean and dispose of the garbage, the more it messed the whole place. Chaerin clung to TOP's neck as TOP embraced her tightly while cleaning the place with Daesung.

What the hell! The Dragon has awoken??? TOP mentally screamed.

On the other hand, Jiyong stood up, oblivious of the surroundings, oblivious of TOP and Daesung as he made his way to the fridge for some water.

---

 

Jiyong stayed in the kitchen for a good 5 minutes, totally unaware of the mayhem in the living room as TOP and Daesung were desperately trying to clean up as much mess as possible. Jiyong then drowsily made his way to the toilet. At the shutting of the sliding door, TOP and Daesung let out a long deep sigh of relief.

TOP wildly gestured to the remaining rubbish with a hand, as the other was still holding onto Chaerin's waist.

"Quickly clean up!!!!" TOP mouthed to Daesung.

TOP carried Chaerin who had fainted over to the dining room, placing her on a clean chair.

"Chaerin? Chaerin?" TOP gently tapped her shoulder, but she gave no response.

Looking back at the puddle of coke and beer, which had unfortunately stained part of the carpet, he realised he had to get the mop.

But the mop was in the toilet!

---

 

Aish! TOP hissed. This is now or never!

TOP regretfully removed his jacket and placed them on the table leaving him with his white shirt on. He strided towards the messy living room and continued to strip off his clothing

Sigh....

Holding his shirt with a pissed expression, he started wiping off the beer-cola puddle and squeezing some remaining juices on the kitchen sink. While cleaning his area, he accidentally shook the white-crumpled-shirt in above sleepy Seungri's face. Seungri, in, return, spitted half of his saliva juices on the floor and covered his face. TOP instinctively pulled away and sighed because of the increasing yucky mess that the maknae did.

TOP nudged Seungri with his feet, "Hey, maknae."

A voice stopped TOP's senses as he saw Jiyong looking at him with sleepy eyes.

"Hyung.. What are you doing?"

---

 

"Ji...." TOP's voice trailed into silence.

Jiyong looked around the living room, and his eyes widened in shock.

TOP stiffened at the leaders' expression.

Oh no....

TOP mentally braced himself for the lashing that was about to come.

 

 

------------------------------------------

credit to iris271.tumblr.com for pic ^^