The Accident

YG Family Drabbles

 

Birds fly freely through the open air as the sun slowly sets halfway above the water. The waves crash and fall towards the shore being the only witness to the two lone women standing meters apart from each other.

Waves of echoes fill the clear waters as the girl on the right shouted, "Can I hug youuuuuuuu?" 



Slowly, the girl that is found on the left side opened her arms wide, signaling the other girl to make a move. The girl ran dramatically, catching her breath in the process. Cheeks stained from tears, the girl on the left side couldn't help but also cry and she too, started running towards the other girl.

They quickly ran towards each other, meeting halfway, as the sun slowly sets making the skies a little bit dimmer. The girl on the right side smiled widely and embraced the other girl tightly. But, almost too suddenly, the girl on the right side stifled a cry, burning her with her tears.

The girl on the left broke the hug. Her hand reached and wiped her tears as it continued rolling down her own tear-stained cheeks.

The girl on the right side sighed and looked upon the setting sun that is slowly taking its rest below the clear waters.



"Just like life. It's like our life's a day and we do our best to reach our dreams in a very limited time. Putting our effort into doing the things that we want, that we like… We think we're invincible because we're young... But at the end of the day, all of us will walk down and come back to the ground."



After saying her piece of melancholy, she looked through the other girl's eyes and said, "Ironic, right?"

In return, the girl on the left gave a soft sigh, turning to face the calming sea. 

Both of them remained silent as the sky darkened, and the night rose. 



"We'll shine as bright as those stars one day." She whispered, grabbing the petite hand of the other girl while giving it a tight squeeze.

"I know." The girl who cried nodded.



Beneath the stars that are twinkling in the night sky, the two girls whose hands are entwined, silently walked back leaving the shores overlapping with in a series of waves. The white sand cover their feet as they thread towards their way.

The girl who cried grew tired because of the long adjacent walk so she ran and hiked up the mount of white sand as fast as she can. As she happily and quickly increased her speed, she accidentally ran over a certain blonde-haired girl with a straw hat.

She fell on the sand hard, grazing her elbows and her right knee in the process. The girl behind her ran forward worriedly. Pausing to give the blonde-haired girl a glare, worry and anxiety was clearly written on her face.

"You okay?" Her friend helped her get back up as she dusted off her clothes.

The blonde-haired girl looked up, her head is creasing.



"No, no.. I'm at fault here. Don't worry." The girl who cried suddenly stood up carelessly earning her a loud cry because of a freshly bruised knee. "Ouch!"

The blonde-haired girl stood up and placed his hands over the girl who cried to support her.

"Are you okay?" The blonde-haired girl said.

Her accent definitely gave her cover away because the voice only belonged to one person who the girl knows very very very well.


The girl who cried turned to her friend, mouthing words and sending some kind of weird signals to her. Her friend gazed blankly at the girl who cried, unaware of what she was saying.  The girl who cried frowned in desperation. She faced her friend, but her eyes kept wandering to the blonde haired girl.



The girl who fell yanked her friend's shoulder and whispered something earning a huge gasp from her. 



The blonde haired girl interrupted them. "I'm so sorry, are you alright?" 
She placed a hand on the girl who cried, as the latter's eyes widened and her jaws dropped.

It turns out the girl was CL
 that's why the girl was sending weird signals like crumpling her face, lolling her tongue and rolling her eyes for the nth time. Acting like an epileptic person didn't help her friend to realize whom the blonde-haired beauty is. 

 She was taken aback by CL's hands’ sudden physical contact on her shoulder. With that, the girl who cried fainted, but her friend knew better.

CL let out a soft yelp as her hands gently tapped the arm of the girl who fainted.

 She looked up to face the girl's friend. 



"Oh no! Your friend fainted! Ottokae?!" 

She carefully pulled her friend's arm up and supported her back.

When she looked up, CL's gaze met hers. She gulped. Her perfect features. Her perfect eyes. Her perfect luscious hair. Her voice. Her clothes, style, fashion. 



She understood why her friend fainted.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! Thank you for all the subscribing and commenting! We will try our best to upload new chapters as soon as possible so please also bear with us. :] This work of fiction is purely experimental and very random so we also hope that you would also be open-minded about it. Thank you very much! Please comment and subscribe if you wish to. :DD