After Party

YG Family Drabbles

 

This is the 2nd fic split into 3 chapters ^^

Chapter 5: After party

Chapter 6: Busted

Chapter 7: (i haven't thought of a title yet :p) 

_______

 

Stacks of papers have piled up in a blue mahogany table. Spilt coca cola bottles and beer, scattered banana skins, cluttered pizza boxes with half-eaten pizza, pieces of cigarette with ashes everywhere, half-eaten food resting on broken plates can be found decorating the cold, hard floor.

"Ughhh.." TOP moaned when he tried moving his body for a comfortable position.

The other Bigbang members, Seungri, Daesung, Youngbae, Jiyong, are also found lying on the floor with their own comfortable positions.

 

TOP glanced around the room. It seemed oddly familiar...


Oh! It was Jiyong's and Seungri's dorm!

What happened the last night was a blur in his mind. He continued racking his brain trying to remember why all the Big Bang members were at their leader's and maknae's dorm.

A sudden realization hit him.

He mentally facepalmed himself for forgetting that they were there to celebrate their mutizen win on their comeback stage.

He stared at the mess created by the members and shook his head. He bit his bottom lip as he saw the numerous banana skin scattered all over the ground. Did he eat a whole bunch of bananas?! Aish... What would Jiyong do if he saw all this mess! He expected a full-scale lecture by their clean-freak leader. He turned to look meaningfully at Jiyong.

Nobody definitely wanted to be lectured early in the morning. He should do something about this.

TOP deeply sighed and clicked his tongue.

---
 

Despite the growing pains in his head because of the hangover, he stood up from the sofa and balanced himself. When he was sure that he can walk, TOP accidentally stepped on the banana skin and fell -first on the floor.

"AWOOOOOOOO!" He howled like a dog in pain. "ARRRGGGHHH!"

Monstrous bellowing echoed inside the room as he slumped on the floor, hands on his back. Seungri, who was just beside him, sat upright with a scared expression.

"What was that?" Seungri sleepily mumbled. Realizing that he sat upright and a thick needle of hangover pierced through his head and he too, bellowed in pain.

"UGHHH.. My h..head.." Seungri went back to the floor to ease his pain but TOP caught his shoulder. Seungri peeked through his left eye as he froze.

TOP-hyung's glare! What did I do again?

---

 

"Lee Seung Hyun." The low voice of the rapper reverberated through the room. Seungri winced as he heard it.

Despite his hangover, he still managed to speak in a stable tone, "Yes, hyung...."

TOP gingerly got up from the ground holding the sofa for support, glancing around so as to not step onto another banana skin or bottles. He certainly did not need his head to start pounding again.

TOP merely pointed to the pile of mess, where food, beer bottles, cigarettes, and other rubbish could be seen.

Seungri's eyes widened. He understood what TOP meant but his head was still hurting and he felt lazy.

"Hyung? I don't understand... Look, I..uh...need to pee. Now." Seungri slowly got up, avoiding TOP's stare.

"Yah! Seungri!" TOP threw a banana skin over to Seungri, who swiped it off him and it hit Youngbae. The latter groaned at the impact of something sticky falling on his face.

"What's going on here..." Youngbae mumbled carelessly.

---

 

As he mumbled, he accidentally tasted the banana skin. His eyes opened wide and seeing his current predicament, he spitted out the banana skin and it landed straight on Jiyong's neck.

Jiyong was lying comfortably on his side while he cuddled Daesung in his arms. Despite the flying banana skin incident, it seemed that Jiyong didn't feel it because there was no reaction.

Youngbae looked at the 2 people who were glaring at each other.

"What the hell are you doing, you two?" Youngbae heaved out a big sigh. His head was also burning with a freaking hangover. His eyes refocused on the pizza boxes, then onto the banana skins, then onto the beer and coca cola bottles then on the spilt cola and beer on the floor. He quickly smelled himself.

It turned out that they were sleeping in a puddle of beer-cola. Youngbae immediately stood up in disgust and held on the sofa for support.

Meanwhile..

"Hyung.. Just let me sleep.. Just for a little while.. My h-head.. is b..urn..ing.." The maknae slumped on the floor but TOP still gripped his shoulder.


"Don't sleep on me. I'm.." He moved his body a bit but it screamed in pain. "... injured! Yah!" TOP screamed at him but the maknae still slept soundly.

---

 

Youngbae rubbed his eyes and yawned loudly. The more he tried to get up, the more his headache worsened. At last, he gave up. He crawled to the sofa and climbed onto it, an arm supporting his neck.

"Hyung, you alright?"

TOP was surrounded by banana skins, a sleeping Seungri on his thigh, and nursed a hurt .

TOP frowned and pointed at his surroundings. He looked at him sarcastically, "Do I look like I am?"

Youngbae guiltily smiled. "Hyung... I'll help you. Just let me rest for some time first......."

He too slipped into slumber.

What the hell?!

TOP silently cursed under his breath. With Youngbae sleeping on the sofa and snoring loudly, he needed Daesung to help him. He had to help him. Violently pushing Seungri off himself, TOP made his way beside Daesung who was currently on a "passionate hugging" time with Jiyong. He nudged Daesung carefully, stopping himself for another yelp that is brewing in his throat caused by his hurting .

"Dae! Dae! C'mon wake up now!" TOP whispered loudly in Daesung's ears but the latter slept like a log.

TOP grabbed a handful of Daesung's hair and pulled it making the latter growl in pain. Jiyong stirred as TOP froze on the spot.

No! Please no!

---

TOP thought that was the end.

Thankfully, it wasn't.

Jiyong groaned and fidgeted on the ground, then he turned to face away from TOP. The snoring continued.

Phew!

Seeing Jiyong had somehow detached himself from Daesung, he wildly shook Daesung. Daesung growled again, and his eyes opened in irritation to see TOP's fierce glare bore down into him.

He jumped up in shock, and reeled back in pain as the hangover took over his senses. After a few moments, Daesung could finally stand upright. His hangover was not as bad as compared to the others as he didn't drink as much alcohol.

"Hyung! what's the matter..." Daesung said. He was clearly annoyed at TOP.

"Help me clean this mess up!"

Daesung held onto the television to keep his balance as he looked around. His jaw dropped as he looked at the mess created by the five of them the previous night.

"Did...did we do this?!" Daesung facepalmed himself.

---

 

TOP sighed. Shaking his head, he made his way to the sofa carefully and slumped his hurt on Youngbae's legs that laid like a boss on the sofa. The soft covers made TOP sigh in relief but Youngbae's muscular legs keep hitting the sore part of his .

"Hey, make sure the leader doesn't wake up, okay?"


"Of course, hyung. I might get in touch with the other side if the Dragon wakes up." Daesung cringed in fright.

Daesung carefully scooped the pizza boxes one-by-one and as he was going to the trash can, the doorbell suddenly rang. Daesung and TOP stiffened and Youngbae moaned in frustration.

Jiyong was still quietly snoring on the floor, while Seungri's making bubble sounds because his head is apparently resting on a beer-cola puddle. Daesung glanced sharply at TOP as the two talked telepathically.

Now what?? TOP facepalmed himself.

---

 

TOP cautiously got up from the sofa, walking at a snail's pace to the door, preparing to kill the visitor with his laser glare.

As he opened the door, TOP gasped. His features softened and despite his pain, he managed to produce a mild smile.


"Oppa..." The visitor shyly smiled and bowed.

Her eye smile. Her cute dimples. Her shyness before him. Her blushing. All this made his heartbeat increase. This adorable dongsaeng was always able to cause such effects in him, unlike the many other females he saw.

Snapping out of his trance, TOP awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, stepping aside allowing her to step into the house.

"OH MAI GAWDDDDD!"

TOP shook his head.

This clean freak leader of 2NE1...