The Trouble

YG Family Drabbles

 

The girl who fainted, still clutching on to CL's collar, widened her eyes when he saw a godlike creature stood before them.

 He was wearing a suit over a plain white shirt. The suit glimmered under the faint light while she moved suavely and flawlessly upon the white tiles. His mane stood upright in blonde hues with a tinge of brown on the sides.

He made his way beside Chaerin and looked to the girl whose hands clung tightly onto CL’s collar. 

The girl's eyes were swollen beyond your imagination, as if a cockroach bitten it too many times. Jiyong slowly and gently held the girl's hand, removing it from CL's collar. Jiyong’s hands felt soft and velvety upon contact with her rough and crumpled ones.

The girl unbelievably drooled and turned epileptic like a madman while

 the big, fat nurse swooned endlessly sounding like a pig that is in for slaughter. She suddenly embraced Jiyong’s back tightly snaking her arms around Jiyong’s lean stomach. Seeing the horrendous hugging time, CL instinctively grabbed a handful of her hair as she started to mumble words.



The girl watching them by the side had open and is inevitably shocked at the situation. 



Hell had broken loose before her.

Her friend was gazing longingly at G-Dragon, her sight flickering between him and CL. She really looked like an epileptic patient. The nurse seemed to cling onto G-Dragon with her fat arms like a leech and G-Dragon was struggling to push her off because her grip was causing the godly G-Dragon to be out of breath.
 CL, on the other hand, had stood up angrily, staring mercilessly at the nurse who dared to put her fat filthy arms around her oppa. Her eyes flashed lightning daggers at the nurse but the nurse was too busy burying her oily face in G-Dragon's suit to notice. 



Unable to take it anymore, the girl at the side screamed abruptly. 



"Everybody stop!!!!"



Time seemed to freeze for everyone, that is, except the nurse who was still squashing G-Dragon with her humongous flabby arms. 

Her friend shook herself out of her daze and looked questioningly at her friend. CL calmed down and stopped her murderous glare. G-Dragon stopped moving and faced the girl.

The girl who tuned epileptic came to her senses. She stood straight up holding her friend's arm for support.



"Hey, what just happened?" She whispered on her friend's ear.



She started to re-focus her eyes on the surroundings and gulped for the second time about the seriousness of the situation. In a corner, she saw Jiyong pushing the girl the girl now while looking at her eyes. 

She shuddered at the close proximity of their lips as her goosebumps rising ever before. She looked to the other side and saw CL nearing her end 'cause the girl was practically dazed seeing her oppa get assaulted like that.

All of a sudden, she saw CL run towards the big fat, nurse attempting to pull away her Jiyong out of the nurse’s flabby arms. The girl who fainted helped her as she saw the girl BRUSHING HER LIPS on Jiyong!



"GAAAHHHH! My prince!!! Jiyong is mine FATTY!"

Despite the goosebumps, the girl who had a bruised knee continuously tugged the big, fat nurse's huge arm but was thrown off like a vegetable to the other side of the room. She flew and knocked over a tall man with gray hair.

"Urrggh!" It uttered with its deep voice.

---

The people present at the scene watched as the girl who fainted crashed into the tall guy who was wearing a suit and then fell to the ground with a loud cry.

 She groaned in pain as she tried to stand up. A deep cough was heard as a hand reached down to the girl. Without looking at the hand's owner, she gingerly took the hand and pulled herself up safely. 

A gasp could be heard from her friend. 


"Oh my god...." 

The girl who fainted looked at her friend at the side, who had agape. 



"Seunghyun hyung!" The girl saw G-Dragon call out. 



Seunghyun-hyung?There can be only that one Seunghyun hyung right? The girl’s eyes almost bulged out of its sockets.