The Aftermath

YG Family Drabbles

 

Her thoughts were confirmed as she turned to face the one whom she crashed into. 

Indeed, it was the famous handsome charismatic cool rapper in Big Bang. T.O.P.!!!!

The girl who got thrown away stood limply as another blinding light beamed towards her face.



W-who..hwee.. is-seuu.. th-thiss-eeu.. cre-a-cchuriee..
 hanging agape, her eyes flickered, opening and closing.

A lone drool came out from .

 TOP's forehead creased. He shook the lump of flesh in front of him just to confirm but to no avail, the girl just blindly looked at him. Pulling out his hanky, he carefully wiped her drool.

 As he was trying to wipe all the drool up until her chin all the way to her neck, the girl jumped on him and embraced him like a koala.



"TOPPPPP-OPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!" The girl's scream echoed throughout the hallway.

The girl who got a bruised knee emitted a scream along the hallway and giggled uncontrollably like a psychotic fan.



"Saranghaeyoooooooo TOP oppa!!!!" 




At the same time, CL had managed to get to G-Dragon, and forced the fat disgusting nurse away from G-Dragon.



"Jiyong oppa! Go clean your mouth!" CL pouted at G-Dragon.



G-Dragon gave CL a wink and took her hand into his, pulling her away from the chaotic situation.

TOP's eyes widened as he saw CL and G-Dragon exiting the scene leaving him with a crazy, drooling fan girl with a big, fat nurse that is coming toward him too.



"YA! JIYONG! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE HERE!" TOP screamed like a girl sending the 'silence' of the hospital out of the window.



The girl who stood meters from them started walking slowly and hurriedly went to TOP's aid against the big, fat nurse. But, TOP managed to grab the girl's arm because he's scared that the girl might crush into a lump if the big, fat nurse collided with her.



"JIYOOOOONGGG! JIBE GAJIMAAAAAA! (Don’t go home!)" A deep baritone in his voice started to become falsetto because of the situation.


---


 


From a far-off corner of the floor, G-Dragon heard someone screech which made him stop on his tracks.


"What was that?" Chaerin's forehead creased.


"Rinnie-ah, go down without me. I think I HAVE to SAVE somebody."


"Eeeeeeh? No way! I'm coming with you!" 

G-Dragon clicked his tongue and Chaerin felt the seriousness in his face.



"O-ok... I'll be waiting for you downstairs..." As Chaerin walked down the stairs.

---

 

TOP groaned in despair as the girl who had a bruised knee, her friend and the nurse advanced towards him again, all in different directions. He had no way to escape from those crazy, delirious fangirls. 

Just when he thought all was lost, a shout erupted from the stairs.

 G-Dragon rushed into the scene, grabbed TOP's arm and pulled him away quickly without giving anyone time to react to his sudden action. 



G-Dragon and TOP had never sprinted so fast in their lives. See what those fangirls do to their beloved oppas. G-Dragon loosened his grip on TOP, allowing him to run on his own behind him while leading him through the maze-like hospital grounds.



"Hyung! Here!" G-Dragon pushed open the stairway doors, which revealed a very much shocked CL.



CL was obviously stunned to see the 2 suave men in suits sweating and panting after running for their dear lives just because of 3 fangirls. 

She let out a chuckle.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

This is the end of the four-shot. Please free to insult us or to praise us or to just spazz with us. I hope you guys liked it especially the subscribers. :] We'll do better on the next one. Thank you so much once again! Comments and criticisms are greatly appreciated! Thank you! :D