CHAPTER 1

YOU'RE NOT FIRST NOR SECOND, YOU'RE JUST NOW & FOREVER
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung smiled widely."Ah!What a life!The feeling when you got to date a different person everyday and dumped them whenever you were bored of them[well Park Jinyoung got so many eyes on him neither girls or boys because of his y and handsome appearance, not to mention that he also come from a wealthy family] jinyoung stared at the handsome boy that stood in front of him lovingly~"Ahhh so handsome.Even yongjae said that your left eyes is bigger than your right eyes.HE MUST BE BLIND !!THAT !!But don't worry ,I already scolded him for you ~yeahhh I had to admit that what yongjae said was TRUE!!HAHAHA[Kekekek joke idk either]... But I don't care about it since you will always looked perfect for me"Jinyoung spoke to himself,eyes still closed.He reached out his right hand to caress that guy face which has a smooth skin,doesn't have any pimples..."EHH??HOLD ON ...ITS WEIRD ,WHY YOUR FACE  FELT SO COARSE??Then he felt someone pushed his hand harshly.Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows."AH!WHAT THE HELL WRONG WITH YOU JUNHO HYUNG??YOU'RE NOW  PLAYING HARD TO GET HUHH?? Jinyoung said while smirking ..

 

When Jinyoung about to drift into his sleep back,he was surprised by someone flicked his forehead.

"PERK!AUCHHH MY FOREHEAD!"Jinyoung whinned "IT HURTS STUPID!!"Jinyoung shouted automatically opened his eyes widely ."HUHH??"Jinyoung confused to see his adopted brother ,Im Jaebum ,stood in front of him while grinning .Yes jinyoung was adopted by jaebum's parents since he was still a Baby but they treated Jinyoung like their own child including jaebum .They also decided to keep jinyoung's first name [not changed it to Im]jaebum is a strict brother ,well not really strict since everytime Jinyoung asked something from him ,he will always granned his beloved brother's request even he knew at the end he will regret it because Jinyoung always did something that will cause a headaches for people around hun but he only has Jinyoung as his family after their parents died in car accident 2 years ago .He promised to his parents that he will do everything to protect Jinyoung and also their company,that time jaebum already finished his studies and just started working at their company a few month before the thing happened.

"YAHH!!WHAT'RE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM??WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO ENTER MY ROOM??AND WHY YOU FLICKKED MY FOREHEAD LIKE THAT??!HOW COULD YOU AMBUSED YOUR YOUNGEST BROTHER LIKE THIS!!I HATE YOU HYUNG!!Jinyoung shouted angrily while his eyes glaring towards jaebum.

"PERSHH"jaebum chuckled while making his way to sit on jinyoung's bad ."WHEN WILL JINYOUNG STOPPED BEING SO CHILDISH LIKE THIS??jaebum spoke to himself btw he never felt annoying with this side of Jinyoung..he love his brother so much and can't resist with the youngest cuteness .

"YAHH!WHY U SMILLING LIKE THAT??ARE YOU CRAZY HYUNG??Jinyoung said while pretned to be scared as he saw his HYUNG reaction who just smiled unknowingly.Jaebum shook his head to left and right then gave Jinyoung a hug 

"I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR 15MNTS AGO KIDDO,"I WANT TO WAKE YOU UP  I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING, HAS SHOWERED FIRST AND THEN COME DOWN TO BREAKFAST"jaebum said.Jinyoung just stayed there and let his hyung hugged him,he always love when jaebum hugged him like that coz he felt safe and protected. Jaebum released the hug and stood while ruffling jinyoungs hair before headed towards the door. Jinyoung watched jaebum from the back ,then jaebum turned around as he wanna say something "FOR YOUR INFORMATION I DONT NEED ANYONE'S PERMISSION TO ENTER ANY ROOM IN THIS HOUSE BECAUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE"jaebum said while laughing then turn to walk back heading to the stairs .

"WHAT THE HELL HYUNG??WOKE ME UP EARLY IN THE MORNING JUST TO SAY THAT??EVEN DISTURB MY PRECIOUS DREAM!!"Jinyoung shouted .He then think back how he can dream about  dating an idol and even called him hyung ..yeah Jinyoung is a popular guy but not as too popular to date an idol ..

"HYUNG??SERIOUSLY PARK JINYOUNG??HAHAHA"Jinyoung laughed to himself for his nosense dream and hopped off his bed headed

Please log in to read the full chapter