There are no ordinary days in their crazy lives

Story About Us

 

Sandeul opened the door,and...
 
"Oh Sandeul it's you" the person barged in while bringing a  and yelled hysterically.
 
"Here,taste this.Your damn uncle said it's too salty and blahblahblah.huhuhu" She make a pose while waving her hand to the left and right to describe her feelings.
" It isn't too salty,right?" she added as she came back to the normal mode.
 
Sandeul received the big spoon she gave him and taste it.
 
"It tastes okay to me,auntie." Sandeul smiled.
He wasn't surprised by her sudden appearance,almost everyday happens
 
"I know,right?" she answered and taste it once more.
"Brian is just too sensitive 'salty' ,'doesn't suit my taste' 'I want it has an american taste' .. hmphh" she mimicked him while waving her body.
 
"Gina ! What took you so long? I'm starving to death.
Sandeul also said it's too salty right?" Another person barged in.
 
Nicole can't say anything but watch these whole dramatic scene with a smile.
It's too funny.
 
"Shut up Brian ! Sandeul said it tastes okay." Gina speak in english stuck out her tongue.
 
"Sandeul how could you? We're one family,adams. Oh I'm so hurt," Brian said in english too with a dramatic pose.
 
"Stop acting so dramatic,Uncle.You look like a bromance" Sandeul laughed.
 
"Anyway,who's this?" Gina asked with her big black eyes shows excitement on this new person.
 
"Were you guys too busy to notice her presence?" Sandeul teased
"She's Nicole,hyung's girlfriend."
 
"Hi,I'm Nicole." she introduced herself in english.
 
"You speak english?" Brian and Gina said together.And a second later touch each other.
 
"I touch you first.Your luck is mine,haha." They said together again.
 
"Stop copying me." Gina said.
 
"No you stop copying me" Brian replied.
 
"Guys?" Nicole said,trying to get their attention.
 
"Yes?" they said together again,for the third time.
 
"Anyway,Yes.I speak English.I lived in LA before coming back here." She giggled after watching their funny act.
 
"We both too." Brian round his arm around Gina's shoulders.
 
"Come on,we need to have some chit chat about The States." Gina pulled Nicole's hand and in an instant,the three sit on the sofa.
 
Sandeul still standing there,trying to figure out what was going on and then join the three in the sofa.
 
5 minutes... 
Sandeul took out him phone and decided to open youtube.Loading.. Loading... Loading..
'We're sorry , your internet connection is out of service' says on the screen.
"God dammit" Sandeul thought.
 
15 minutes... 
Sandeul then took this earphones and decided to listen to the music.
'You're my girl my love my girl,you're my girl my love my girl,You're the only one I want,You're the only one I love ~ '[XING - my girl] He sang in his mind,suddenly a beep heard and it says 'Low battery,Low battery,Low Battery' on the screen.
"Oh come on" he mouthed
 
20 minutes...
"guys?" no one replied him cause they're too busy chatting.
 
"GUYS!" he yelled. The three turned their heads to him.
 
"Am I the only one who don't understand English?" He asked.
 
"Hell yea." They replied.
 
"What's going on down there?" suddenly Jinyoung asked from upstairs.
 
"Crazy stuff" Sandeul replied.
"hyung,I kinda need help down here." 
 
A moment later , Jinyoung came downstairs.
 
"Hey,Auntie,Uncle...what brings you here?"
"I see you already met Nicole" Jinyoung smiled cheerfully.
 
"Yea , We like her so much" Gina said.
 
" Oh.Nicole, I just finished the project.
We'll have to give it to Mr.Kim today.Are you coming?"
 
"Yup,come on." she replied and grab her bag.
 
" Auntie,Uncle we'll chat again later. I'll have to go now." She said happily.
"See you tomorrow,Sandeul ! I'll get my revenge " she threatened jokingly
 
"See ya guys" The three waved.
 
Then a door closed can be heard.
 
" I like Nicole,she's fun,right?" Gina asked,Brian nodded as agreement.
 
"So... I'm dying Gina,hurry up and just cook here," Brian commanded.
 
"Yea,cook for me too auntie" Sandeul added.
 
"Urghh..you two are so dead" Gina said as she headed to the kitchen.
 
"Woo.. Scary" Sandeul and Brian just laughed.
 
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
 
Comments are loved ~