Maybe a tiny bit

Story About Us

 

Yeah I know I know It's been a while since I last updated T.T
It's not exactly a while , it's a long long time. 
I'm apologizing right now, readers :)
Happy reading 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
>>Sandeul's POV<<
 
"I'm certain You like my sister" that bold faced little sister of hers blurted out suddenly.
 
The coke which I'm currently drinking poured out just like that from my mouth.
 
Ew,disgusting.
 
"W-What?" I asked in disbelief.
"I mean, that makes no sense ! Totally !"
 
She stared at me with her doe eyes suspiciously.
 
No Sandeul you can't get busted that easily. Stare back right at her eyes confidently,show her that you don't like her sister!
That would be a lie--wait what, does that mean you really like her? OH i'm screwed.
 
I stared back at her with 'that' confidence of mine.
We stared at each other for the longest time, now I sound like we're in a cold war.
 
"What are you two doing ? What did I miss ?" Nicole's voice broke our staring battle.She appeared from the kitchen.
 
"Nothing~" we chorused. 
 
She stared at us weirdly.
 
"Is the food done yet?" I asked her, trying to make a new topic.
 
"Not yet. We just need the ramyun to be cooked perfectly." She smiled.
 
*Beep Beep* suddenly a phone rang.
 
"Must be mine." Noona said.
 
She beamed widely when she read the caller's name.
 
must be hyung.
 
"Oh Jinyoung ah !" she cheerfully said.
"Haha clumsy you.Ayy that's fine, I have your brother drove me home. Hm? Yes,Sandeul.Who else?" She giggled.
 
I was right.
But She mentioned me in her conversation with my brother.
 
"You're coming? Alright, I'm going to prepare your dinner.Nana's coming too?Okay, I get it.See you at home!"
 
"Sis, is your boyfriend coming with Nana unnie?" Krystal asked.
 
Noona nodded happily while heading back to the kitchen, "I shall prepare more food for them."
 
Krystal looked at me again,then she leaned towards me.
 
"Oppa , you are jealous, aren't you?" she teased.
 
I gave her a look.
 
"If you say so. Chill." she shrugged casually then we watched the TV.
 
Not long after, just about half an hour a ring of the bell can be heard.
 
"I'll open the door." Krystal announced and walked towards the door.
 
"Nana unnie ! And you must be Jinyoung oppa ! Right?" I could hear her voice. Then I turned my head to see them.
 
"That's right. How do you know me, Soojungie?" Jinyoung hyung smiled warmly.
 
Yeah,he has always been the warmest person.
 
"A while ago,when Unnie arrived with a guy. I thought he was her boyfriend,which turns out to be you. But it was your brother,Sandeul oppa."She explained.
 
"Aah, I see." Hyung ruffled her hair.
 
"Let's go inside.Unnie's preparing food for us." 
 
"Nicole can cook?" Hyung purposely said with a loud voice,only to tease Nicole noona. Loud enough for all of us to hear though.
 
"Yah! I heard that !" Noona complained. Hyung grinned widely.
 
"Oh Junghwan-ah ! you're here!" Hyung said as soon as he saw me.
 
>>Jinyoung's POV<<
 
I'd be lying if I say I didn't feel any bit of jealousy when Nicole said Sandeul took her home.
She's my girlfriend. I do have a right to feel jealous.
 
No,no,no Junghwan is your brother Jinyoung ! You should trust him, no , them. 
They wouldn't do anything bad behind your back. Yeah, they wouldn't !
What crazy thought were you thinking , Jinyoung ah ? 
 
We arrived infront of Nicole's,and the door beside me opened.
 
"Aren't you going to come out? I'm hungry." Nana voiced beside me.
 
"Oh yeah,right."I came out of the car and locked the car."Let's go"
 
The door opened a few seconds after Nana pressed the door bell, revealing a cute-looking girl.
She must be Soojung a.k.a Krystal, Nicole told me about her.Seeing her upclose, she's a lovely girl actually.
 
"Nana unnie ! And you must be Jinyoung oppa ! Right?"
 
After that, we proceed to go inside,Nana went to the kitchen to help Nicole with Krystal.
I saw Sandeul sitting on the couch on the living room,looking towards us.
 
"Oh Junghwan-ah ! You're here !" I said then join him on the couch.
 
"Hey Hyung" he greeted back.
 
"You drove Nicole home" I said.
 
"Yea,not a big deal.You're not mad,are you hyung?" Sandeul eyed me.
 
"Yah!" I purposely shout at him, how I love to . Sandeul jumped in surprise.
 
"Hyung~ it was quite late. I thought it's dangerous for a girl to walk or take a bus alone,plus she's your girl.
I thought you would always want your girl to be safe. So I offered her a ride home.Hyung~ I'm sorry.Please forgive me~" Sandeul blabbered in a fastforward and ended with his infamous aegyo.
 
"You should have seen your face! Of course I'm not mad, Silly. I should be the one thanking you for keeping my girl safe." I laughed out loud.
 
"Eyy, Hyung !" he smacked my arm and I head-locked him.
 
"Jinyoung-ah,Sandeul-ah, Dinner's ready !" 
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
I see no difference.T>T
Why can't I give a point in a chapter ? *pout*