Crossed ?

Story About Us

 

Seoul,Korea Dance Studio 20:00

  "one,two,three,four,five,six,seven and eight !

okay,today's practice ends here.  great job guys !" Nicole clapped her hands then she took out a bottle from her bag.

  *beep beep*   "Hello?"

  "Unnie, are you going home late today?" a voice can be heard through Nicole's    Iphone.

  "Yea,Krys. Can you cook dinner for tonight?" 

  "Aish,unnie. I was about to ask you that. I can't, I'm going to help Jeongmin study    for tomorrow's test." Krystal giggled.

  "Arasso. Take your time, I'm going to sprint home and cook some delicious dinner.  But." she paused.

  "Yeah?" Krystal doubtly asked.

  "You're in charge washing the dishes for a whole week !" Nicole laughed naughtily.No more buts, Krystal Jung. Gotta go,bye !" she hang up before Krystal could protest    more.  

"You're such a meanie, Cole-ah."

Nicole turned her head only to find Nana smiling    at her silly act.

"You should be more understanding. She's in her third year."  

" Haha. Busy,my . Busy with Jeongmin,I guess." Nicole said as they walked to    the changing room.  

"Who's Jeongmin anyway?" They continue their conversation in the changing room.

  "Her boyfriend." 

  "By the way, I'm going now.See ya tomorrow,Nana! " She said infront of Nana's    changing room and make her way to the Dance studio's exit.

Then she remembered something and run back.

"Oh , and can you please take care of a    little mess in the studio before going home?" Nicole pleaded.  

"Sure. Leave it to me,Cole-ah."

  _Sandeul's POV_  

"Ah, here it is." I smiled as I took the music sheet.  

Then I walked down the campus after I locked the practice room. It's kinda creepy    when the campus is empty. I was driving to the exit when I saw a familiar figure running panicly.  

"Nicole-noona !" I opened my car's window and called her.  

" Hey,Sandeul ! What are you doing this late..... at school?" she asked as she tried    to catch her breath.  

I showed her my music sheet and smiled.  

" I see. Listen , I gotta bring my off now. Bye !" she started running again.  

I drive closer to her as I sound my sport car's horn. Damn my car's so y.

"Noona, need a ride?" 

  "That would be great." she gave me a huge smile.

  A second later, she's already in my car.  

" So, where's your house?" I asked, for some reason I have the same mixed feelings    from the moment I saw her for the first time and the one that attacked this    morning.

  Meanwhile...

_Jinyoung's POV_  

We just finished our band's practice and I was heading home just now. 

Suddenly, I remember something. Shoot, I forgot about Nicole !

 Now,here I am, heading back to the campus. A few minutes later, I arrived at the    dance studio.

   The light was still on, I peeked through the slight opened door and saw no one but    Nana, picking some used towels and leftover bottles.

  A naughty idea came to my mind. I turn off the light. I knew that she's afraid of dark.

  "Aaaah ! Turn the lights on ! " she screamed panicly and started    running,eventhough she doesn't know where she was heading.  

A second later, I heard a loud sound, and I'm sure it was her bumping the wall.   Then I turn the lights back on,and I find her with teary eyes.  

"Look ! There's something behind you ! Whooooo !!!" I continue to .

 " Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!! Where?" she started crying.  

I feel guilty then I approached her and hug her,JUST as bestfriends. I guess that's    okay ?

 "Damn you Jinyoung . You knew I hate dark." She said between her sobs.  

"I know,I know. Sorry,Nana. Let me take you home now." 

  10 minutes later...

  "Why are you here? This late at school?" she asked when I started driving along the    parking lot.

  "I wanted to go home together with Nicole. But she's already left, I guess." I    answered.

  Nana nodded her head in agreement," She told me she's in hurry before she left."

  " I see." Then I head to her house to drop her off.

  +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+   -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+   Comments are loved ~