BUSTED !

Story About Us

 

"Noona !!" Sandeul called.
 
The pretty girl with a great figure who was called stopped and smiled at him.
 
"Oh hey Sandeul. Where's Jinyoung?" Im Jin-Ah or known as Nana asked.
 
"He has already left with Nicole noona." 
 
"Oh." she said in a tone.
 
"Let's hurry up,We're going to be late." Sandeul said as he took the bread Nana was holding.
 
Usually Nana would chase after him and smack his head.But not today,she just let him 
eat it.
 
"What's wrong Noona?Aren't you going to smack my head?"
"Or are you too sad that Jin-hyung and Nicole Noona are now together?" he teased
 
Nana's eyes widened as she quickly covered his mouth and look around her.
Afraid somebody who knows them would hear.
 
" What ?! Why would I be sad about that? He's not even my boyfriend,plus.. they're my bestfriends. Of course I'm happy for them." Nana said.
 
"hmphhh hmphh hpmhh"
 
"what?" She asked sarcasticly.
 
"Then why are you covering my mouth?" he teased even more as he removed her hand.
"I know you Noona.You like Jin-hyung sin---"
 
"hmphh hmpph" Nana covered Sandeul's mouth once again.
 
"Stop covering my mouth will ya?!" Sandeul removed her hand.
 
"Then stop saying that I like Jinyoung !" She said.
 
"IM JIN-AH LOVE JUNG JINYOUNG !!" Sandeul yelled and winked naughtily at Nana.
 
"YAH ! Are you insane ?! Somebody might hear it !!" Nana panicked.
 
"See? You're panicking . That means, YOU REALLY DO LIKE JINYOUNG-HYUNG !" he continue to and received a hard smack.
 
"Ow that hurts " he said as he carresed the back of his head.
 
"That's what you get from doing that !" Nana said as she clapped her hands.
 
"Oooo I'm so telling this to Jinyoung-hyung !!" Sandeul said and dashed towards the campus which was already in front of them.
 
"LEE JUNGHWAN YOU'RE SOOOO DEAD ! Even before you do what you're planning to do !! " Nana yelled as she began to threw things,starts from her left shoe she was bringing for dance practice today.
 
It missed.
 
"Missed. Weeeek ~" Sandeul sticked out his tongue and make a funny pose.
 
"Stop this while I'm still asking you nicely. Shut.It.Sandeul." Nana said with a preasure on every word she says.
 
"That.will.not.work." he talked back also with the preasure.
 
" I'M TELLING YA. I'M SO GETTING IRRITATED LEE JUNGHWAN !" she exclaimed and threw her right shoe.
 
Sandeul moved to the right. It missed again.
 
"Missed again ! You should learn how to throw from Jinyoung-hyung" he adds a preasure on the word "Jinyoung".
 
"Arghh!!" Nana throw a packet book from her Channel bag.
 
Sandeul bent down and for the third time, it missed.
 
"That was close.Haha I'm too good at this !" Sandeul laughed.
 
Nana began to threw everything she had,her pencil case,wallet,and anything she saw.But it always missed.
 
She was about to throw the Channel bag she was bringing.
"Oh no this is expensive." She says.
 
Then she was about to threw the Louboutin sneakers she was wearing.[this one : http://www.louboutinmenshoes.com/products-Christian_Louboutin_Louis_Black_Patent_Sneakers-2444-85.html]
 
"Oh no this is expensive too." and she put it back.
 
Sandeul raised an eyebrow,crossed his arm infront of his chest.
 
"You can't throw anything anymore,can you?" He smirked.
 
"Says who?" Nana smiled evilly as she approached a schoolar.
"Can I borrow this for a sec?" she asked to the schoolar,The dorkish schoolar just nodded.
"Thanks" she smiled at him.
 
"Eat that !" she threw a heavy map she has just borrowed at Sandeul.
 
This time it hit Sandeul right in his 'oh-so-handsome' face and leave a square red mark.
 
Nana laugh proudly. "Who's the winner now?" She asked sarcasticly.
 
Sandeul standing there,speechless. *silent* 
 
1 second.
 
2 seconds.
 
3 seconds.
 
"JINYOUNG-HYUNG, NANA NOONA THREW A MAP AT MY FACE!!" Sandeul yelled as he run,before Nana could react from the shock he was giving her.
 
A second later,
 
"LEE JUNGHWAN !! DON'T YOU DARE !!" Nana reacted and ran in the speed of lightning.
 
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
 
Comments are loved ~
Sorry for not updating for so long,readers. I've been so busy with these school stuffs.