Nicole's Bold-Faced Sister

Story About Us

 

[A/N] First of all, I'm sorry for not updating for a long time.. like,months.
I've been busy with all my exam,my school final exams has just ended.And there's still the national final exam coming up.
I hope you understand :) Thankies. Happy reading ~
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
>Sandeul's POV<
 
"Oh noona where should we head now?" 
 
"From here turn left to that way." Noona answered.
 
" Are you sure this is the way to your house?" I ask,slightly confused.
 
"Yeah,why?" she asks.
 
"Cause this is the way to my house." 
"There,that's my house. Remember?" 
 
"That's your house? Oh right it is your house ! and that's my house ! How come.."
 
"That means all these time we're neighbours !" Noona and I shouted together.
 
I quickly touch her. haha your luck is mine.
 
"Not fair ~" she whined and pout.
"Back to the topic, so my house is three house apart from yours." she said as I stop the car in front her house.
 
"Sooo ,thank you for the ride Sandeul. I'll be going now to cook dinner.Krys must be waiting for me" she smiles as she removed the seat belt.
 
" Yeah,sure." I replied.
 
Aish why does the time have to pass this fast? why can't it be longer ? I really hate who invented the clock.
Wait Am I falling for her already? No,no,no Sandeul this is not happening !
 
"See ya tomorrow,Sandeul" Noona was about to close my car's door when suddenly my stomatch starts to make stupid noise.
 
I mentally slap my self. Stomach,do you really have to embarass me like this?
 
"Somebody's hungry~" Noona peered between the door with a teasing smile.
 
"I'm not" I try to decrease my embarassment.
 
*stomach's stupid noise once again* 
 
"Still trying to deny?" Her teasing smile grew wider.
 
"Errr..." I scratch the back of my head which isn't itchy at all.
 
"Come. Let's eat at my house ! " She grinned.
 
"Aah.. you don't have to. My house is just there,See." I replied,actually the opposite from what I said inside.
 
I really wanted to,trust me.But Hyung might misunderstand.
 
"You sure? There seem to be nobody's home there." Noona asks.
 
" I can eat at Aunt and Uncle's place." 
 
"They seem to be out,too." She replied as she point uncle and auntie's house.
 
I checked my keys in my pocket. It's not here, where is it ? I try to recall. Ah, I left it in my room this morning.
 
"Umm.. Noona,is the offer still valid? I forgot my keys and Hyung isn't back yet." I laugh awkwadly because of my silliness.
 
"Told ya so. Come, come,come" She leads me in.
 
"Unnie you're back !" I heard a girl said from the living room.
 
"Krys,you're here already? I thought you were tutoring your 'Jeongmin Oppa'? Nicole Noona mocked.
 
"Oh it ended early cause he could solve all the problem right away today. What got into him? I dunno." She giggles, don't feel offended at all.
"Unnie is this your boyfriend? Eyyy he's handsome"
 
"He's not. He's Jinyoung's brother." Noona replied.
 
The word 'he's not' stabs me,I wish she says 'he is' instead.Of course she wouldn't say so,would she?Dumb.
 
"Krys, meet Sandeul.Sandeul,meet my one and only bold faced little sister,Krystal." Noona interupted my thoughts.
 
"Hey" I smiled,she does the same.
 
"You two wait here and watch TV or something. I'm going to cook first. See ya~" Nicole Noona dashed to the kitchen.
 
Then Krystal and I have a light talk about school and others,suddenly she asks.
 
"So Sandeul oppa , tell me. Do you like my sister?" she asks right to the bull's eye.
 
She really is bold-faced. We just met like.. 5 minutes ago and she's asking me this.
 
"N-no.. of course not. Nicole noona is Hyung's girlfriend. Why would I like her?" I try to sound normal.
 
"Something's fishy."She narrowed her eyes as she leaned to me.
 
"What's fishy?" I asked nervously.
 
"I'm certain..."Krystal said.
 
"You're certain about?" I gulped.
 
"I'm certain You like my sister" 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
End of chapter
 
[A/N] I don't think there's any point in this chapter.. urghh this is TT.TT
Please do comment. Thankiess ~
I'm sure you guys have seen Baby I'm sorry MV, They're all so handsome and manly. But the lyrics.. 'Baby I'm sorry we got the better' I think only Jinyoung and Google Translate  understand that. LOL no offense Jinyoungie,,, keep working ! I love your composed song.. XD