Two whole weeks ?!

Story About Us

 

[A/N] I got more subsribers now ~! woohoo let's clap ~ Thankiess..
Happy Reading !
_________________________________________________________________
 
>Nana's POV<
 
We were talking about stuffs and school while Jinyoung driving, suddenly my phone rang. 
 
I raised my hand signaling I need to answer the call, Jinyoung just nodded.
 
"Oh,mom.. what's the matter?"
 
"Nana you're sleeping over at Jinyoung's house today,okay? Your father and I need to go to the airport tonight." My mom said exitedly.
 
What ?!! Jinyoung's ? Did I hear it right?
 
"What ?! Say that again mom ?" 
 
" You are sleeping over at Jinyoung's. I've contact Gina, so don't worryyyy ~" She sang.
 
"Mom ! We're not kids anymore,plus Nicole might misunderstand." I whispered the last part.
"Anyway, Why do you need to go to the airport tonight? Something urgent came up?"
 
"We're going to Bahamas ~!! Daddy won the prize at his office,he's so lucky.Woohoo !" My mom yelled hysterically.
 
"Honey,is that Nana you're calling ? Lemme talk to her !" I heard my dad's happy voice in the background.My mom then passed the phone.
 
"Dad ? You won the prize ! Finally ! You haven't won it the last two years, woohoo !" I said.
 
" I know ! Haha ~ we're going to bahamas , we're going to bahamas ~" my dad sang.
"For freakin 2 weeks,yeah~" he continued.
 
"Really ?? OMG !" I exclaimed.
 
"Don't be naughty when we're away okay Nana. Daddy loves youuu" 
 
"Fine whatever ! You're going to Bahamas !! Don't forget to bring me souvenirs okay." I yelled excitedly.
 
My dad passed the phone back to mom.
 
"Yeah I know right! It's hard to believe ~" Mom replied more excitedly than I did,then we giggled together.
 
3 seconds passed..
 
"Wait, so you're going to be away in like TWO WEEKS ?! So I'm living there for TWO WHOLE WEEKS ?" I yelled hysterically.
 
"Omo you're so smart Nana !" she replied still giggling.
"Is Jinyoung or Sandeul there? Are you with them?"
 
"Yeah,Jinyoung's here. Right beside me." I look at Jinyoung who's looking at me too with curiosity.
 
"Lemme talk to him. Pass the phone,girl." my mom said.
 
"My mom wants to talk to you." I mouthed to Jinyoung which he replied by grabbing my phone.
 
"Hello? Auntiee ~" he said.
 
"Jinyoungie !!" I could hear my mom squealed.
"I'm leaving Nana in your hands for the next 2 weeks,take care of her well."
 
Now she's talking as if she's going to marry me off to him ? How I wish that would happen. What the eff, Nana ! Gosh.
 
"Yes, Auntie" he answered obediently then let out a laugh.
 
"She's quite a heavy sleeper, so just play INFINITE's song and she'll automatically woke up and dance to it." 
 
"Wha-- MOM !!" I yelled.
 
"No problem ,Auntie. I'll take care of her well.Trust me." Jinyoung smiled.
"Okay,bye Auntie~" he ended the call.
 
"Sooo... ready for the extraordinary two weeks?" he teased me.
 
"Shut up" I playfully slap his arm.
 
"Okay,we're heading to my house now.Go go !" he said excitedly like kid.
 
"Yah,what are you? A 5?" I stick out my tongue and laughed.
 
The next two weeks is going to be fun ! 
_______________________________________________________________________________