Meeting her

Story About Us

 

Jinyoung and Sandeul's house
Seoul,South Korea
14:00 PM
 
"Hwan, meet my girlfriend, Nicole" Jinyoung introduced his girlfriend to his half-blood brother Lee Junghwan,or known as Sandeul.
 
The one who was called,turned his head from the TV and smiled.There he was, completely stunned by the figure who just appeared infront of him.
 
"Hey, I'm Lee Junghwan or Sandeul,his brother." Sandeul throws a smile to her.
"Guess you're the one who he has been talking about everyday." he chuckles
 
"Oh shut up Sandeul." Jinyoung said as he make a deathly glare said 'you shut up or I kill you'
 
" Hey ! I'm Nicole. I heard you are in the same school as us. How come we never met before?" Nicole said cheerfully,she just loves making new friends.
 
" Aren't we in the different grade? That's why..Noona" Sandeul said.  
 
"Yay! finally somebody calls me noona" Nicole smiled in happiness.
 
"What makes you so happy?" Jinyoung got into the conversation as he tap her shoulder with his own.
Nicole just smiles happily.
 
"Anyway, We're here to pick our project that you left his morning." Nicole knocked Jinyoung's head playfully.
 
" Ah,right." He curves an angelic smile then walked upstair to take it.
 
Sandeul just stares at both of them,his brother and his brother's new girlfriend. 
He saw a new feeling in his brother's eyes.Then he stares at Nicole,the one who has caught his attention since a while ago.
She's not beautiful like a goddess,but he finds her very attractive.
 
Now she's playing with her tiny teddy bear which she hang it in her bag.
 
"What's that,noona?" Sandeul asked as he walked closer to see it.
 
" Jinyoung gave me this yesterday when he confessed to me." she smiled
 
" I didn't know hyung could be so romantic," Sandeul let out a laugh.
"He used to be a meany" he pretended to pout.
 
"Really?he didn't tell me that his brother is a cutie either" Nicole said as she pinch Sandeul's cheeks and laughed.
 
"Ah noona stop it.Nobody has ever touch my cheek except my mother" he pretended to be hurt as he cross his hands in his left chest like saying 'oh i'm so hurt' and caressed his pinkish cheek. Then,he got a crazy idea.
 
When Nicole walked closer to him to check his cheeks,he made a sudden move to messed up her hair.
 
"Yah!"
Then it turns out like a pinch war.They laughed crazily. 
 
*Ting tong* suddenly the bell rang which made Sandeul and Nicole stop for a moment and look at the door.
 
"Jinyoung,Sandeul are you home?Oh come on" a voice from outside said.
 
" Just a second" he yelled to the door so the person outside could hear him.
He messed up Nicole's hair one last time before escaping to the door.
 
"Yah,Sandeul you come back here!" Nicole yelled as she chased him. 
 
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
 
Comments are loved ~