Secret

Daejae Drabbles Dump

 

Secret

Tags: Fluff, mpreg

 

Description

Daehyun is the CEO of Jung Corp and Youngjae is his reliable secretary.

But the employees didn't know that the two are actually married.

 

 

Jung Daehyun, the CEO of Jung Corporation is an admirable man. He's respected by the men and sought after by the ladies. He carries this strong yet gentle aura that makes people fond of him. All in all, he is 'The Man'.

Yoo Youngjae is the perfect model employee. He could complete his tasks within the given time. A little difficult to approach though he's a friendly guy once people got to know him. Whenever these two works together, just expect some million dollars projects coming their way. People called them the 'Unrivaled Duo', nothing will get in their way once they've set their goals.

 

Little did the employees know, their CEO and his little trusty secretary is actually married to each other.

 

Daehyun rubbed his temple, exhaustion beginning to take over him. He had been working on the papers for a few hours now. It didn't help that his secretary, wait scratch that, his husband didn't come to work today. The latter was a little feverish that morning, so he thought it's the best for Youngjae to rest at home.

Daehyun decided to take a break, taking off the reading glasses perching on his nose, pinching the bridge of his nose to ease the pain. He strolled towards his mini pantry, deciding he needs some caffeine to survive for a few more hours. Daehyun grabbed the mug, tearing a packet of instant coffee with his teeth before pouring the content into it. He grabbed the kettle and poured some hot water into the mug, stirring the drink absentmindedly. Usually it was his husband that makes the coffee for him.

 

Daehyun let out a deep sigh. Recently, Youngjae has been so cold to him. The latter was moody. Daehyun had lost count on how many times the younger snapped at him for the most ridiculous things. The recent case was Daehyun accidentally drank Youngjae's strawberry milk and the younger refused to talk to him the whole day even when he hauled his out of the house at 2:00 a.m. to the nearby 24/7 convenient store to buy a carton of it. Daehyun shook his head when he remembered that. He even got kicked out of the room because of that and thus explained the back pain he felt from sleeping on the narrow couch.

 

Daehyun was snapped out of his trance when his phone vibrated. He pulled out his phone out of his pants pocket, raising an eyebrow when he saw 'Baby Jae Calling' flashed on the screen.

 

"Hey babe, what's up?" Daehyun greeted but soon panicking when he heard sniffles through the other line.

 

"Hey, hey. What's wrong?" Daehyun asked in concern.

 

"Can you come home now...please?" Youngjae's fragile voice coursing through the line. Daehyun uttered a brief 'I'll be there in 10', swiftly grabbing his things and noted his temp secretary about his emergency absence. In no time, Daehyun was already out of the company and drove his car home.

 

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

 

Daehyun hastily unlocked the door to his apartment, stumbling on his steps as his eyes were wandering everywhere inside the house.

"Babe, where are you?" Daehyun called out as he bent over to remove his shoes. But he was left gasping when a force pushed his body backward, wincing when his body slammed hard on the wooden door. He didn't even get to react when Youngjae suddenly pulled his face, engaging in a little make out. Daehyun could taste saltines on the tip of his tongue, probably from the younger's tears. Daehyun lifted his hands and cupped the younger's cheeks, taking in the sight of the swollen eyes and reddish nose of the younger.

 

"What happened?" Daehyun asked in a soft voice. Tears started gathering in the Youngjae's brown orbs once again. The latter hastily reached for his pocket, producing 3 different colored sticks and placed them on Daehyun's palm. Daehyun received the items in confusion as he eyed the items in his hand. All of them showed two lines. Daehyun glanced at the younger confusedly. Youngjae chuckled through tears.

 

"Congratulation, you're going to be a daddy." A sweet smile painted on Youngjae's beautiful face.

 

Daehyun released the pregnancy kit in his hand, grabbing the younger's shoulders and pulled the latter into his embrace. Youngjae laughed through his tears as he hugged Daehyun tightly. Daehyun kissed Youngjae's forehead, whispering 'Thank you, baby' before capturing the younger's pink lips into his. That day, Daehyun spent the day littering loving kisses on Youngjae's face and rubbing the unnoticeable bump on the younger's belly.

 

 

=The End =