Of Houswarming Party and Cuddles

Daejae Drabbles Dump

 

Of Houswarming Party and Cuddles

Tags: Fluff

 

 

Description

In which Daehyun was salty because Youngjae didn't attend his house warming party ❤

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

The guests had all gone home, leaving Daehyun to clean the apartment on his own. He just tied up the last bundle of trash when the house bell rang. Daehyun hollered a 'Just a minute!' before quickly moved to the front door, peeking through the peephole before opening it for there's a probabilty that a murderer might be standing on the other side.

 

To be honest, he's more afraid of a sasaeng rather than a murderer. And a ghost too.

 

Yeah, he's afraid of ghosts.

 

But to his surprise, it was Youngjae who was standing there with his favorite black hoodie covering his head, the round eyes were curiously peeking through the peephole from the outside. It's a stupid move since it's not like he could see anything from there anyway.

 

Daehyun clenched his jaws but alas he opened the door. He glared at the younger male who was clearly fidgeting in his spot, guiltiness was evident on the lead vocalist's face.

 

"You only came now? Might as well not coming at all." Daehyun bitterly said, leaving the younger at the door as he walked towards his couch. He plopped himself on the fluffy furniture, cracking his bones as he felt tiredness getting to him.

 

Youngjae let out a sigh, inviting himself into the apartment before padding towards Daehyun. He put the paper bag he brought along on the coffee table before curling like a cat next to the older male. His thin arms were wrapped around Daehyun's thicker ones, hugging the well-built appendage closer to his chest as he kissed Daehyun's shoulder.

 

"I'm sorry..." Youngjae apologized, pouting when Daehyun didn't even bother to look his way. He released Daehyun's arm, climbing on Daehyun's lap instead and wrapped his arms around the older's neck. His pair of red lips were busy trailing kisses along the older's jaw as a form of apology to his lover.

 

"Why are you late?" Daehyun grunted. He felt his resolve to ignore his lover was slowly crumbling because of the affectionate gestures from the younger. Youngjae abruptly stopped his ministration on the older, bowing his head as he stuttered through a series of 'Uh..'s and 'Umm's.

 

Daehyun raised his eyebrows, weirded out by the reluctance displayed by the younger. He lifted Youngjae's cheeks, feeling rather amused when he saw the pinkish hue dusting the younger's fluffy cheeks. He couldn't hold his chuckles when Youngjae suddenly became a flustered mess.

 

"Tell me... What is it?" Daehyun whispered into Youngjae's ears, grinning when the male shuddered on his lap. Youngjae let out a huff before he decided to confess.

 

"I was trying to bake your favorite chocolate chip cookies and bring them here. Well, of course it didn't turn out well and our dorm's kitchen was a mess so I spent the whole day cleaning up the soot from the burnt oven. And Himchan's being a , he refused to help me I hate him!" Youngjae ranted, crossing his arms over his chest with a deep frown adorning the baby-face.

 

Daehyun eyes trailed towards the paper bag on the coffee table. So that's what he's been doing all day?

 

Daehyun let out a boisterous laugh, hugging the younger on his lap before kissing the latter's soft cheek. Youngjae was startled by the affectionate gesture, turning to face Daehyun only to have his lips stolen by Daehyun's plump ones. Their lips danced in synchrony with each other, tasting the sweetness on the pink flesh before Daehyun released his treat. He chuckled when he saw the younger's baffled face, kissing the delicious lips one more time.

 

"You're not angry anymore?" Youngjae blinked, his round eyes were begging for Daehyun to say 'yes'. Daehyun smiled before kissing the adorable button nose.

 

"I'm not." Daehyun's smile widened when he saw the pouty red lips of his lover were pulled into a beautiful smile. "I wanna try your cookies, feed me?"

 

"Sure <3"

 

THE END