Woof!

Daejae Drabbles Dump

 

Woof!

Tags: Fluff

 

Description

In which Daehyun is a dog-hybrid and Youngjae is his tsundere master

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

 

Daehyun’s fluffy grey ears were twitching. His curious eyes followed his master’s movements left and right as the latter was picking up his things, seemingly ready to go somewhere for the night. Each time the same scene displayed in front of his eyes, Daehyun’s ears will droop at the thought of Youngjae leaving him again to hang out with his friends.

 

It has always been that way. During the weekdays Youngjae will be busy with his works and on the weekends he’ll be snatched by his groups of friends to hang out; particularly a so-called best friend goes by the name Im Jaebum.

 

“Daehyunnie, why are you not ready yet? Go put a proper shirt on; we’re going to be late.” Youngjae uttered as his hands were busy stuffing his things into the bags. 

 

Daehyun scrunched his face in distaste. He reluctantly went into his room, opening his closet to find something decent to wear. His fluffy tail was wagging from behind him as he pondered on which shirt he should pick. He decided to settle with a simple white dress shirt and a pair of washed out blue jeans.

 

To tell the truth, he was quite elated when Youngjae invited him to go out. He already fantasized about all the fun and sweet things they’ll be doing together, strolling through the park while eating ice cream and chattering about cute unimportant things. But his fantasy was mercilessly thrown into the ditch when Youngjae nonchalantly said that they’re invited to Jaebum’s house for dinner.

 

“Jaebum invited us for dinner tonight. He said he wanted to introduce his new cat-hybrid to us.”

 

Daehyun let out an annoying huff at the thought of Youngjae’s words. Jaebum this, Jaebum that. It’s not like he’s eager to make friends with a new hybrid, not when the master is that rabbit-looking human. Jaebum could pass as a hybrid himself; an ugly-bunny hybrid.

 

Daehyun chuckled at the thought.

 

“Daehyunnie, are you done yet? Let’s go now Jaebum’s waiting!” Youngjae hollered from the living. Daehyun’s ears twitched once again at the mention of the rabbit-looking human’s name.

 

“Yeah yeah I’m coming!” Daehyun hollered back. He checked out his appearance on the mirror one more time before making a bee line out of his room, trying to find his impatient master.

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

The both of them arrived at Jaebum’s house, each displaying different feelings for being there. Daehyun had a sour face on, leaning on the wall next to the door with his arms crossed on his chest, his tail wagging impatiently as he waited for the rabbit human to open the door. Youngjae, on the other hand was excited (if one knows him well enough they could see his excitement despite the aloof persona he displayed) with his hands clutched dearly on the box of cake he spent his time making it earlier.

 

In a few moments, the door was click opened, revealing an unfamiliar but alas beautiful male cat-hybrid. The cat-hybrid has a set of pretty face, with a pair of deep, cat-like eyes, almost similar to Youngjae’s but a little sharper; a pair of pinks lips and smooth flawless face. A pair of fluffy black ears adorned his head, the color somehow blended well with his raven hair. The long, black tail was swishing rapidly from behind him, indicating that he’s quite excited to meet with new faces.

 

“Hi! I guess you’re Jaebummie’s friend. Come in, he’s setting up the table at the moment. I’m Jinyoung by the way.” The cat-hybrid greeted as he offered his hand to Youngjae, a blinding smile etched on his pretty lips.

 

“Youngjae. Thanks for having us here, Jinyoung.” Youngjae reciprocated with a polite smile carved on his face. Jinyoung giggled but soon he abruptly stopped when his eyes suddenly caught the sight of a dog-hybrid behind Youngjae. His eyes lit up at the sight of his possible play-mate. In no time Jinyoung was already standing next to Daehyun; his hand was slipping through Daehyun’s bicep, clinging to the dog-hybrid.

 

“Hi! What’s your name?” Jinyoung’s round curious eyes glued on Daehyun. Daehyun, seemingly unbothered by the fact that his personal space had been breached by this cat, offered a smile towards the new friend.

 

“I’m Daehyun. Nice to meet you.” Daehyun greeted, his hand unknowingly reached for Jinyoung’s fluffy ears, feeling the soft fur under his hand. Jinyoung purred in contentment from the touch.

 

Youngjae clenched his jaws as he watched the scene in front of him. His eyes narrowed on the oblivious hybrid pair. There’s something unpleasant stirred in him when he saw the overly friendly gestures by the two. One thing for sure, he didn’t like this feeling.

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

Daehyun tailed Youngjae from behind; biting his lips as he unsurely eyed the male in front of him. Youngjae’s mood has taken a 180 degree turn ever since the dinner in Jaebum’s place. It’s weird since for all Daehyun knew, they’re having fun in Jaebum’s place. Jinyoung, his new play-mate is such a sweetheart and Jaebum is a cool guy (though he reluctantly admits it). Youngjae unlocked the door to their apartment, entering the house and leaving the door opened for Daehyun to enter.

 

“I’m gonna take a bath first and then sleep. Goodnight.” Youngjae curtly said before striding to his room slamming the door shut. Daehyun winced at the loud sound reverberated through the house. He was confused as to what makes his master upset so much but he decided not to dwell too much on it.

 

Daehyun closed the door shut and walked towards his room. He needs to take a bath too anyway.

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

Daehyun stirred from his sleep when he felt someone snuggled into his chest. He blearily opened his eyes to see a tuft of black hair on his chest.

 

When did Youngjae sneak into his bed?

 

“Youngjae? Why are you here?” Daehyun’s hoarse voice croaked into the silent room. Youngjae didn’t even respond, but Daehyun knew his master is awake as the hug around his waist tightened.

 

Daehyun shifted, flinging his bulky arm over the petite male. He kissed Youngjae’s crown before hugging Youngjae.

 

“Do you like Jinyoung?” Youngjae’s soft voice suddenly breached Daehyun’s ear.

 

“Yeah, he’s such a sweetheart. And he cooked yummy dinner too so I like him.” Daehyun answered honestly. “Why the sudden question though?”

 

All Daehyun heard was a murmur of ‘Nothing’ and ‘Just go to sleep’ from the petite male. Its weirding him out he but Daehyun thought he should just shrugged it off.

 

Well, at least it was Youngjae who’s seeking affection from him now so he has nothing to complain.

 

 

THE END