The Prince of the Sky Kingdom and the Prince of the Enchanted Forest

Daejae Drabbles Dump

 

The Prince of the Sky Kingdom and the Prince of the Enchanted Forest

Tags: Romance, Fairy-tale

 

Description

A short story on how the Prince of the Sky Kingdom asked the Prince of the Enchanted Forest's hands in marriage

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

The first time the Prince of the Sky Kingdom saw the Prince of the Enchanted Forest, he immediately fell in love. The fated moment happened when Prince Daehyun decided to descend from the Sky Castle onto the grassy earth, seeking for some amusement after being among the pristine clouds for so long.

 

He strolled into the woods, his eyes were busy taking in the beautiful greeneries and colorful flowers scattered in the dense forest. But soon his steps were halted as his ears picked up the sound of a beautiful voice, singing sweetly from somewhere not far from him.

 

Prince Daehyun slowly walked closer to the source of sound. His keen hearing carefully picked up the beautiful voice, afraid if he ever lost it. He swept the thin branches of the forest tree away from his sight, eyes widened in when he finally caught the sight of the mysterious person with such enchantingly beautiful voice.

 

It seems like the voice wasn’t the only thing beautiful about the said person. 

 

There, in the middle of the small clearings in the thick forest, sat a beautiful man surrounded by the animals; bunnies, birds, tiger, snakes and all sorts of animals surrounding the man, but none with any malicious intent towards the male.

 

Prince Daehyun appraised the male’s beauty from afar. Everything is beautiful about the male, from the flawless smooth skin, the cute round button nose, and the perfectly-shaped lips which were carved into a pretty smile as the man was playing with the bunny on his laps. The thin, veiny tattoo below the right eyes added the aesthetic to the male.

 

A squirrel suddenly hopped on the pretty man’s shoulder, squeaking things that the Prince couldn’t decipher into the man’s ear. The man’s eyes rounded for a split moment before the pair of cat-like eyes trailed towards where Prince Daehyun was, startling the Prince when their eyes met. Something fluttered inside the Prince once the pretty male carved a smile at him, the pretty eyes molded into twinkling crescents.

 

“Hello there. Mind joining us here?”

 

That day, marks the fated day the Prince of the Sky Kingdom met with the Prince of the Enchanted Forest.

 

 

 

Prince Daehyun never had thought that Prince Youngjae, the Prince of the Enchanted Forest, the beautiful man he was fated to meet in the latter’s kingdom was in a close relationship to his cousin, Prince Junhong, the Prince of the Forbidden Mountain. In the first few months knowing the Prince of Enchanted Forest, Prince Daehyun figured that latter was such an innocent sweetheart. Prince Youngjae has a pure heart as he is willing to aid any souls in distress. He’s gentle, kind, intelligent and these qualities in him made Prince Daehyun fell deeper into the love realm where the said prince exists.

 

However, knowing his love interest being an absolute best friend with his cousin definitely stirred some displeasure in Prince Daehyun’s heart. It happened when one day Prince Daehyun descended from his kingdom to visit Prince Youngjae, only to be left baffled when he was greeted with the sight of his cousin planting kisses on the pretty prince’s cheeks before the boy fled from the place with a cheery ‘Bye!’ was waved towards the petite male.

 

Prince Youngjae was startled by the sound of twigs snapping, twirling his body to be met with the gloomy figure of Prince Daehyun standing a few meters from him.

 

“Daehyun, since when are you here?” Prince Youngjae asked as he padded nearer towards the other prince.

 

“Long enough to see another man stole a peck on your beautiful face.” Prince Daehyun said bitterly, causing the other male to turn red from the indirect compliment.

 

Prince Youngjae gently grazed his dainty hand on the Prince Daehyun’s arm before slipping it into the narrow space and hugged the well-built appendage. His beautiful light brown eyes stared up to the Prince of the Sky Kingdom as his thin fingers caressed the latter’s jaw, pulling the chin gently so that the older prince would face him.

 

“I have no such interest in the Prince of the Forbidden Mountain. My heart already belongs to someone else, ever since the first time I saw him.” A soft smile etched on Prince Youngjae’s lips. The unsettling feeling was back in Prince Daehyun’s heart.

 

“And to whom the heart belongs too?” Prince Daehyun braved himself to ask, though his heart was beating rapidly against his ribcage, waiting for the answer with a bated breath.

 

Prince Daehyun was left startled when a pair of soft lips briefly planted on his cheeks. His wide eyes stared at the other prince in disbelief. The pinkish hue on the latter’s cheeks intensified and the cat-like eyes were wandering everywhere except on Prince Daehyun.

 

“It’s the Prince of the Sky Kingdom where it belongs to…” Prince Youngjae shyly muttered. A genuine smile finally found Prince Daehyun’s lips; the latter tilted the beautiful man’s chin, capturing the soft, sweet flesh into his.

 

He released the latter’s lips, booping their noses together as his deep eyes met the latter’s serene ones.

 

“Will you marry me then, my dear prince?” Prince Daehyun whispered. His warm breath fanned over the other prince’s lips.

 

A smile carved on Prince Youngjae’s lips before he s his thin arms around the other prince, bringing the male into another session of sweet kiss before answering;

 

“Yes, I do.”

 

 

 

That marks the end of the story of how the Prince of the Enchanted Forest ended up marrying the Prince of the Sky Kingdom.

 

 

THE END