Chapter 8

Medieval era

"What's your little sister like?" Yerin asked as she walked beside Yuju's horse. "My sister? Heh, she's probably the best little sister ever. I just hope she'll not be influenced by you two when we stay there for a week." Sowon said, frowning.

"Why are we staying there for a week? Are we trying to catch up something?" Sinb asked as she yawned.

"Yeah, the Sun Festival." Yuju spoke up. "Sun Festival?" Yerin and Sinb asked. "Yup, it's a festival between Burton's four richest towns, there'll be arena competition, lots of free delicious foods and many more, it's a Festival that'll happen for 3 days!" Yuju said, with a hint of excitement in her voice.

"Oh, that's nice." Said Sinb. "NICE?! IT'S GREAT, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! DELICIOUS FOODS? FOODS ARE MY LIFE!!!" Yerin yelled enthusiastically.

"You don't need to yell."

"You don't need to be a brat."

Yerin gave Sinb a cheeky smile and Sinb glared at her.

"It's almost night time, in any moment now, we'll have to find a perfect place to camp." Sowon said.

After a few moments of walking, night time had already set and they have found their camping spot. "Goodnight Unnie, Brat and Yuju." Yerin dragged her voice as she let her self fall asleep.

Next day, around noon time. The Quadra had found three horses with used equipment on them. "Oh look, military horses, I think the soldiers had left them and never came back." Yuju pointed at the three horses.

"Free horses!!" Yerin yelled as she went for the brown one. Sowon went for the white one and Sinb went for the black one. "This way, we can travel more faster to Redwood, and I think we can make it to Redwood later at night." Sowon said.

"Really?! Yes! I don't need to carry these anymore while walking!" Yerin exclaimed while Sinb beside her was positioning the flowers carefully. Sowon just smiled warmly at the youngest.