Chapter 5

Medieval era

After the tour of the whole inn, Joy led the trio back into the lobby to be refreshed. She spoiled them with beers and delicious foods. 

"Thanks Joy! You don't know how much I suffered just to catch us some deer!"said Yerin, while munching on her chicken leg. 

"Ah, I didn't had this kind of dinner since... I was 5 years old."said Sinb, then chugged her beer. 

"Yah, be careful."

Sinb just stuck her tounge out to Sowon, continuing to chug her beer. 

Yerin nudged Joy and pointed at a certain tall girl, infront of everyone, singing. 

"She has an amazing voice, who is she?"Yerin asked. Joy gave her a teasing smile. "Oh? Her? Her name's Yuju. The town's golden voice. Why'd you ask? Are you interested in her? I could hook you up."

Yerin smacked Joy as the latter laughed. "Shut up. I was just asking!"

"Wait. I'll send her here for you to get to know her better."said Joy, standing up. Yerin quickly wrapped her arms around the girl's waist to sit her down. 

"No! Don't!!"

But Joy got out of her grip and went to the girl, which made Yerin groan. 

Yerin heard her younger friend snicker beside her and raised her fist up, threatening the girl to shut up. 

"We'll stay here for two days, then after, we'll have a 3-day long journey to Redwood."said Sowon, while looking at the map beside the foods. 

"Can't we just talk about that later."Sinb said, not in the mood for talking about adventures. "We still have two more days here"

"I know, I'm just telling you so you can't whine when on the way to Redwood"said Sowon. Sinb rolled her eyes and continued to please herself with the foods. 

"Here she is!"Joy exclaimed, happily pushing Yuju to the girls' table. 

Yerin almost choked on her drink, she was stunned on how the girl looked more beautiful up close. She stared at her, unable to say a single thing. 

"Hello, Joy-unnie said you wanted to meet me. My name is Choi Yuna, nice to meet you..?" 

Sinb nudged her, taking her back to real-life. "H-hi! I'm Jung Yerin."

Yuju giggled. Yerin scratched her neck, embarrassed. 

Yuju took a chair and sat down with them. "Are you three travelling?"

The three of them nodded. "Oh, to where?"

"To Redwood. We'll visit my sister there."Sowon answered. "Ah! Perfect timing, You'll leave in two days right? Can I join your travel to Redwood?"

"O-Of course!"Yerin exclaimed, looking like a bumbling idiot. Sinb mentally facepalmed, while Sowon sweatdropped. 

"Oh really? Thanks! Wait, I didn't catch your names."Yuju turned to the other two. 

"My name's Kim Sojung."

"Hwang Sinb." 

Yuju nodded and smiled. "Sorry, I've got to go back to the stage now. I'll catch you girls later."and she left, along with Joy.