Chapter 4

Medieval era

Sinb ran ahead, Yerin noticed and quickly ran too. Sowon looked at the empty space where her friends once stood. 

"Huh?"She looked at her friends who are running for their life. "YOU TRAITORS!!"She ran after them which resulted for the bandits to follow. It now became a chase scene, woo! 

"Yah! Unnie stop running, they're gonna follow us!!"

"Shut up! I'll kill both of you before killing these bandits behind me!"

"We just want your resources!"

They ran and ran until they reached the town gates, where guards took the bandits away. 

Sowon got the two idiots into a headlock, with a expression that could kill. "You traitors.." 

"Unnie! Don't kill us please!"

"Yeah! We just left you because you're completely armored than us!"said Sinb. 

"And you have more fighting experience!"added Yerin. 

Sowon sighed and lets go of the two. Sinb and Yerin choked out coughs. "Your gauntlet will kill us"Sinb said, coughing. 

"Now since we're here, how about let's go to that inn, so we can rest properly."Sowon said, looking at Yerin. 

Yerin nodded and dragged them away. 

She dragged them through the busy streets of the town square, stopping at a certain inn. 

They entered and Yerin was tackled to the ground by a woman. 

"Yennie!"

"Joy!"

Joy helped Yerin up and hugged her again. "I didn't know you were coming! You could have sent a letter y'know."

"This is actually unexpected, since I brought friends along."Yerin pointed at Sinb and Sowon. 

"Oh hi, nice to meet you."

"This is Sowon-unnie, the warrior beauty"said Yerin, knocking on Sowon's chest-plate before continuing to Sinb. 

"and Sinb, the youngest and the brat"

"Hey!"

Yerin ignored her and smiled at Joy. "We're going to stay here for a day or two. Then after, we'll go to redwood."

"Oh? You mean the city in the north?"Joy asked. Yerin nodded. "That'll be a long journey. I doubt the inn would be cheap there. Redwood's a rich town."

"Sowon-unnie lives there"said Sinb. "means free stay."

"Oh?"Joy turned to Sowon. "You must be rich then."

Sowon smiled. "Not really, me and my sister are just using the riches that our parents left for us."

"I'm sorry but are they.. you know.. ​​​​​"Sowon nodded at Joy, with a sad smile. 

"Oh.. i'm sorry for your loss."

Yerin nudged her comfortingly, while Sinb just stood quiet from what Sowon said. 

"Moving on..  how much is—"

"Everything is on the house"Joy said, cutting Sowon off. 

"O-okay.."

"Let me lead you to your rooms!"