Chapter 7

Medieval era

"Hwang Sinb."Yerin looked at her younger friend, grimly. 

Earlier Yerin had caught Sinb hiding behind a tree, while Yuju and her talk about what she said to Yuju is true. 

FLASHBACK

"Yerin-unnie..about last night.. was your confession, true?"Yuju asked, looking down on the ground as she waited for Yerin's answer. 

"Wha—.. What confession?"Yerin asked, unable to remember what had happened. 

Yuju looked up. "Your love confession to me.."

"Oh.. uh..." 

"Yerin-unnie.."

"Yes?"

"Is it true?"

"Y... yes.." 

Yerin could've sworn she saw a glint of happiness in Yuju's eyes. "I guess you'll have to wait for my answer then.. Here, A flower crown and a flute."

Yuju handed her the flower crown and the flute. "You'll love those.. I have to go now, I'll talk to you later, unnie."and she left. 

Yerin heard a twig snap, she got into a defense stance. Sinb got out of the shadows and looked at Yerin, confused.

END FLASHBACK

"WHAT?! It's just a coincidence! I was just picking flowers for Umji because Sowon-unnie said so!"Sinb defended. 

"Umji?"Yerin asked. 

"Sowon-unnie's sister, that's her name."Sinb answered. "These are great flowers, Sinb. Glad you could do something productive."Sowon said. 

"Hey!"

"Don't do that again, Sinb. It's not right eavesdropping."Yerin said. 

"I AM NOT EAVESDROPPING!!" 

—————————————————————————————

"Hello, Yuju-ssi. Ready for the adventure?"Sowon asked. 

One day had passed already and now they're about to continue their journey to Redwood. 

Yuju nodded and buckles all her things to her horse. "You have a horse! Cool!"Sinb said, who's carrying the flowers and useful things. 

"Her name is Victoria. She's been with me since I was a child and I took care of her ever since."Yuju said, caressing Victoria's hair. 

Yerin arrived with bunch of foods. "Yo! Joy gave us some foods for our journey! This means less hunting for awhile."

Sowon nodded. "Why are you always travelling if you have a sister in Redwood? Shouldn't you be there, helping her?"Sinb asked. 

"My cousin, Jin and Auntie Taeyeon is there to help her. I promised her by the time I come back to Redwood this year, I'll take her to adventure with me."Sowon said, feeling nostalgic. 

"Oh wow, so you're going to do this until you grow old?"Sinb said. Sowon smacked her while the other two laughed.