Chapter 2

Medieval era

After the fight inside the forest and the tiring walk from the forest, they finally found the trail leading to the west. "Finally!"Sinb shot her hands up. 

"How could we know this is the way to west?"she looked at the two older girls behind her. Yerin walked over the leaves and looked at them. 

"If there are frost on the leaves then it is..."she smiled widely when she saw a frost. "This is the way, let's go!"

Sowon and Sinb followed Yerin. The more they walked, the more it became colder. "Wha— why the h-heck it's so cold?!"Sinb stuttered, rubbing her arms together. 

She looked at the tall girl beside her. "And why t-the heck a-are you n-not cold?!"she pointed at Sowon. 

"She's basically covered in armor, Sinb"said Yerin, still munching on her chicken. Sinb grumbled to herself. 

They notice the sun almost setting. "We need to set out a camp if we were to survive the next day."Sowon said, looking out for a great camping spot. "FIREWOOD!"Sinb exclaimed, running to get broken branches that fell already. 

"Good thing there are a lot of animals to hunt out here."Yerin cackled evilly. Sowon sweatdropped as she watched Yerin chase a forest reindeer. 

Sowon saw a perfect place and flopped down to take a rest. She closed her eyes before Sinb dropped the branches on her. 

Sowon sworn that her soul almost left her. 

"WHY DID YOU DROPPED IT ON ME?!"Sowon shouted. "Oops, I thought you're a branch."Sinb only gave her a peace sign. 

Sowon's yell can be heard everywhere. 

Yerin came back, dragging the forest reindeer she caught. She wondered why the two look like... an old-married couple that got into a fight. She approached Sowon first who's back is turned to her. 

"Hey."she tapped the older girl's shoulder. She can hear Sowon grumbling to herself so she just left her alone. 

Then she went to Sinb who greeted her with a, "Wow, you can carry that weight?"

"Of course."Yerin said, placing the forest deer down. "Can I borrow your dagger?"

Sinb nodded and handed her dagger. 

She sliced the deer open, spilling blood everywhere. As she was doing that, Sinb on the otherhand is having a hard time starting fire. 

"Why.."She groaned, she tried again and no use. She groaned loudly and threw the rock to the ground, which bounced back up and hit her. 

"OWWWW!!"She clutched her forehead that has a small cut from the rock. 

Sinb heard Yerin snicker and glared at her.