Chapter 1

Medieval era

A tall woman, covered in armor, walked down on the busy streets of a town marketplace. Some people are bumping into her, some are offering her goods. 

She stopped by some stalls that caught her interest, and also a suspicious girl that.. eh.. taking something into her bag. The woman approached the girl and tapped her shoulder. 

The girl flinched and glared at her. "What?"

"What are you doing?"Sowon asked, pointing at the bag. "Nothing, now go away!"the girl snapped, and turned around but Sowon stood on her ground making the girl irritated. 

"Wha—"

"THIEF!!!"A maiden pointed at the girl. The girl widened her eyes, and Sowon grabbed her arm. The girl looked at Sowon but the older dragged her away from the place before the guards caught them.. the girl, I mean. 

They ran and ran until they reached the forest where they can smell something delicious and.. burning. 

"Can you let me go now?"the girl said. Sowon looked at the girl and lets go. Sowon tried to follow the smell, with the girl following behind her.

Sowon stopped and turned to the girl. "Why are you following me?"

"Uhm.. because I'm literally on the watchlist out there, and I have no where to go?"

Sowon frowned but nodded. She continued on, and of course the girl still following her. 

"What's you name?"she asked. 

"S-...Sinb."The girl said quietly. "And before you ask, Yes, I am a thief."

Sowon made an 'Ah' sound before they stopped infront of a girl, roasting a chicken. 

"Oh, hi!"the girl waved to them and patted the space on the big log. 

"Uhm.. what?"Sinb raised her eyebrow. "Come join me!"the girl said happily. Both Sowon and Sinb looked at each other but shrugged and sat anyways. 

"What are your names?"the jolly woman asked, munching on the roasted chicken. 

"Sowon"

"Sinb"

"I'm Yerin! Ah! Do you want some?"she pointed at the roasted chickens. "Is it okay?"Sowon asked. 

"Of course! You guys are my friends!"Yerin stated. Sowon nodded but Sinb retorted, "Friends? What if we are hostile people?"

"Ah, my doggie will take care of you"Yerin pointed at a large dog who's growling at them. Sinb's face eye twitched while Sowon sweatdrops as they watched Yerin pat the large dog calmly. 

They ate while getting getting to know each other (because Yerin kept asking them some questions), until they heard rushing footsteps and shouts nearby. 

".."Sinb muttered. Sowon took out her sword and Sinb took out her dagger. Yerin continued to eat (lol).

"What the are you doing? Arm yourself up with weapon, idiot!"Sinb nudged Yerin, hard on the stomach. 

The latter choked on her food. 

Then a few town guards got to them. "YOU! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STOLE SOME GOODS BACK IN THE MARKETPLACE!"He pointed at Sinb. 

"No, I'm not."

Sowon and Sinb stood up, ready in fighting stance, while Yerin... she just took all her chickens and hid behind the log. 

"Help us out Yerin!"

"Ah! Doggie, go!"the large dog pounced on the nearest guard and bit its exposed neck. The rest of the guards attacked Sowon and Sinb. 

"Use your bow!"Sinb yelled. Yerin looks for bow. She found it and is now aiming for some guards. She took down Sowon's attacker with a headshot. 

"Nice one, Yerin!"Sowon gave her a thumbs up before stabbing one of the guards. 

When they finished fighting the guards, they sighed. 

"We should fled!"Yerin said, collecting her things (and foods). "We?"Sinb asked. 

"Well, you put us on the watchlist too."said Sowon, scratching her neck. "Well.. that's true.."Sinb muttered. 

"So where do we go?"Yerin asked, ready to travel. "How about west?"Sowon suggested. "Oh! oh! I know someone who owns an inn there. Let's go!"Yerin dragged them both.

They didn't know that after this, they will have the most compliceted (but adventurous) journey in whole history! :)