Chapter 6

Medieval era

Yerin woke up with a very heavy headache, she supposed that it was from the alcohol yesterday even though she didn't drank much. 

Yerin washed her face, then gargled. 

After taking a quick shower, Yerin head down to the dinner area where she saw her other two friends.

Yerin sat across Sinb, who's hair was being dried by Sowon. 

"Tsk. I told you, don't drink lots of beers. Now, look, you made a mess yesterday and even got vomit in your hair."Sowon bawls out Sinb. 

"Hey. At least I got it out."Sinb responded, making Sowon click her tounge. 

"What happened yesterday, unnie? You look like you're the only sober one."Yerin questioned the older girl. 

Sowon just sighed. "Well, Sinb drank like 10 beers then you,Yerin, just became really intimate especially to Yuju."answered Sowon. 

The last line made Sinb laugh while Yerin just groaned in distress. 

"That's why I saw her coming out of your room."Sinb said, Yerin almost broke her neck turning her head to look at Sinb in a millisecond. 

"WHAT?!"

Most of the people inside the inn, looked at them in confusion. 

Sowon just waved them off, giving an apologetic smile. 

"Chill, I'm just joking."said Sinb, casually like what she said earlier was nothing to Yerin. "Well, I saw her leaving a little note inside your room."

Then this is probably where Yerin broke the record as the fastest human alive! 

Yerin got to her room less than 10 seconds just for a note.

Yerin found the little note beside her doorway and reads it. 

Good morning, Yerin-unnie.

I am pretty sure you're not awake by the time I sent this but when you see this, 

Please meet me by the garden beside the inn, in the afternoon. 

I have something special for you. -Yuna

And a handwritten smiley face. 

"Oh wow, she has something special to give you."A voice said behind Yerin. She turned around and looked at Sinb, who's giving her a mischievous smile. 

"If you know what I mean."

"Shut up."

Yerin got Sinb into a headlock and dragged her back down to the dinner area, so they can take their breakfast and ready themselves for their journey once again. 

——————————

AUTHOR'S NOTE 👉 : So, temereani, the purpose of their journey is nothing for now but after once they get to Redwood, that's where some real actions will start. =]

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY! (~⊙^⊙)~