Three years / family pt 2

Through the Years

I'm so sorry, I've been gone for months and I don't have an excuse for that. So I'm pretty much embarrassed and shorry, and I hope you forgive me.

I'll try my best!

This is a short chapter and more like a fill in! Please enjoy and remember English isn't my first language and this is unbeta

 

'Next station, Jinhae'

 

Jinyoung smiled a little when he felt Mark move excitedly beside him.

 

Since they woke up early this morning the older couldn't stop showing how excited he was. Jinyoung felt excited too, he hadn't imagined that Mark would be so happy to come with him.

Even the next day after he asked him to come with him, Mark called his parents to tell them how he wouldn't be alone because 'Mom, dad, Jinyoung told me I could go to his home! Isn't that cool? I wouldn't be alone so you don't need to worry'. And no, Jinyoung's heart didn't flutter and broke a little at the same time.

But well, his mother was just as excited as Mark, and when he told her that Mark was coming along with him she immediately started making plans to make the American boy feel at home.

 

So after they took the bus to the train station and get on the right train, they were finally on Jinhae.

 

Mark and him stood up, along with the other people, once the train stopped moving, and started looking for their bags on the superior compartment. Jinyoung took his and looked at Mark with a smile.

 

"Ready?" The other looked at him and smiled brightly.

 

"Yeah"

 

-

 

"Son!"

 

That was the only thing he could process before he felt a pair of arms go around him and then the sweet perfume of his mom hitting his nose.

He immediately hug her back and kissed her cheek, and after a while he stepped back a little to look at her face, smiling brightly along with her. Then his father came to vision behind her mom and he went to him, the man giving him a tight hug.

 

They let go of each other and Jinyoung proceeded to answer quickly some of his parents questions but not even ten seconds in, he turned around at looked at Mark, who was watching the exchange with nostalgic eyes. He gave him a soft smile and put his hand behind the other's back and pushed him a little to the front so his parents could watch him.

 

"Mom, dad, this is Mark. Mark this are my parents"

 

"It's nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Park"

 

Jinyoung watched Mark bow politely to his parents and tried to suppress a laugh at Mark's shocked face when his mom urged him to stood up right so she could hug him properly. The woman let him go and watched with kind eyes.

 

"No need of that darling, Jinyoung has told us a lot about you, so you feel already like a son" she looked at his husband for support and the man smiled and nodded a little "Call us mom and dad okay?"

 

Mark looked taken aback for a moment, but eventually nooded and said a little 'yes, thank you"

 

"Since we're good let's go boys, you must be hungry" Mr Park said, took some of the boys bags and started leading the way along with his wife, Jinyoung and Mark following close behind.

 

When his parents weren't looking Jinyoung put one arm around Mark shoulder and stepped closer to whisper on the other ear.

 

"See, you already charmed them, hyung"

 

"They're really nice"

 

"I know"

 

"I can see now where you came from"

 

Jinyoung didn't blush a little.

 

-

 

Three days after they got to Jinyoung's house has passed and Mark could said he was having the time of his life. He really, really liked the Park family.

 

Jinyoung's older sisters were really nice and funny, they keep interesting talks and through Mark was shy and not that talkative they didn't since to mind. Mark really appreciate that.

 

Mr Park was also a quiet man, but with a nice and friendly aura around him. He gave Mark some life advice and then proceed to have a sport talk wich Mark was totally in for.

 

And Mrs Park, she was so warm and motherly that it made Mark feel like he was talking with his own mom (his mom would love her!). She would talk to him, feed him and ask him how he felt.

 

Mark felt like part of the family.

 

But what he liked more about this trip, was watching how happy Jinyoung looked around his family.

 

The dark haired boy couldn't stop smiling, and even though he sometimes faked to be annoyed, Mark could notice the fondness behind his eyes.

 

He was happy.

 

But he was even more happy when he watched Jinyoung smile.

 

-

 

Mark turned around on his side and watched Jinyoung's side profile. It's was already one in the morning and they were on Jinyoung's bed, the latter had his hands behind his head and his eyes closed, but Mark could sense that he was aware of his surroundings. He was a good actor.

 

"Nyeong" he whispered

 

"Mm?"

 

"Thanks for inviting me, really"

 

Jinyoung opened his eyes and moved his head to the side so he could look at Mark better.

 

"I'm glad you liked here"

 

Mark let a soft laugh scape his lips and shook his head.

 

"How could I not like it?"

 

Jinyoung smiled along with him.

 

-

 

An hour later when they were fast asleep, Jinyoung's mom opened softly the bedroom door to check on the boys, and she had to suppress a surprised gasp when she noticed how the two boys were sleeping on the bed, Mark's head on Jinyoung's chest and one of his son's arm around the boy.

The two were sleeping together on the small bed, even though she had put a mattress on the floor next to it.

 

She was confused and surprised. But she couldn't help to cooed at how cute they were.

 

The next morning she didn't comment about it and just smiled at the boys as always.