Two years / sincerely

Through the Years

Remember this: [ ] mean they're talking 'English'

This is unbeta and English is not my first language so I apologize!!

Also WE'RE GETTING CLOSER TO THEIR DEBUT YESS!

 

-

 

The four boys were sitting on the park, their coats tightly wrapped around them since the weather was becoming more cold everyday. After all, it was December. But that didn't stopped them from being dumb and stubborn and go to the park.

 

Jaebum and Jinyoung were sitting and had their backs resting on the tree behind them, Jackson was laying on the grass with his limbs spread out, while Mark was lying too, but his head was resting on Jinyoung's thigh. The former didn't mind and just let him be.

 

Jackson was the first one to broke the silence with his broken Korean. - it has been a year since Jackson got to Korea but unlike Mark and BamBam he was having more difficulty with the language, still that didn't stopped him from being a talkative mess -

 

"So... Were you going this December?" The others thought at the question.

 

"Well I think I'm going home" Jaebum said and Jinyoung agreed nodding. Then Mark spoke up.

 

"Actually... I'm going back to America for the month"

 

Jinyoung didn't even hide his shocked expression and looked down with big eyes at his friend, even Jaebum was surprised. Jackson sit up and looked at the oldest with curiosity, ready to start talking but Jinyoung beat him to it.

 

"How?"

 

Mark left his comfortable place on Jinyoung's tight with a big breath and sit upright to look at his friends better, explaining with his calm persona.

 

"I kind of begged to everyone to let me go and after talking to JYP he let me, saying that it was okay since I hadn't seen my family in two years"

 

"That's amazing hyung" Jaebum expressed and Jackson nodded fast.

 

[You're going to be with your family again!]

 

Jinyoung didn't said anything and just smiled a little.

 

Mark pretended he didn't notice it was a forced smile.

 

-

 

"Stop acting like a sulky kid Jinyoung-ah"

 

"I'm not acting like that"

 

"Yes you are. Especially since Mark hyung said he's going back"

 

He didn't answer and just looked at Jaebum, rolled his eyes and mouthed a silent 'whatever'

 

"You know, you can always invite him to your house some other time"

 

"Shut up"

 

"Yah, respect your hyung!"

 

-

 

Jinyoung watched silently from his spot on the floor how Mark checked for the last time that he had all the necessary for his trip back home.

 

He was happy for the other, he really was. Because he knew how much Mark missed his family and how badly he wanted to see them. But, that didn't stopped him from being a little disappointed that he couldn't bring the older to his home with him - 'I didn't even had the chance to ask him' -. Still he tried to push that thoughts back and feel happy for his friend.

 

Mark zipped his bag and put it over his shoulder, ready to go. He turned around and looked at Jinyoung expressionless face, laughing immediately.

 

"Jackson is right. You're acting like I'm going to the war of something"

 

Jinyoung widened his eyes and stood up fast.

 

"You guys are really a pain in the "

 

The oldest shook his head, a smile still adorning his face. He went closer to Jinyoung stopping in front of him.

 

"Come on, take me to the door"

 

-

 

[ Have fun hyung! Bring me something from LA! ] Jackson hugged Mark enthusiastically and then stepped back.

 

[ Sure, a snapback ]

 

[ Yess ]

 

Mark looked at Jinyoung. The younger man just walked towards him and hugged him. Mark returned the gesture.

 

"Have fun"

 

"Mmm. I'll try"

 

Jinyoung stepped back a little to look at him and smiled.

 

"No worry Jinyoung! Your boyfriend is coming back soon! [ right? ]"

 

The younger choked on nothing the moment he heard Jackson. Mark whom he was still hugging just laughed at Jackson's words. Jinyoung let go of Mark and shook his head.

 

"No Jackson. It's 'friend' no 'boyfriend'"

 

Jackson raised his eyebrows surprised and with a shocked and confused face he looked at both.

 

"But... You two... No boyfriends"?

 

Jinyoung choked again.

 

Mark keep laughing.

 

Jackson got more confused, but later understood his mistake.

 

-

 

Jinyoung watched how his mom cooked around the kitchen expertly. The woman move at easy.

 

He went home the next day after Mark left. Packing his things and getting on the train, he got to his home town and immediately to his house. And after a week with his family he realized how much he had missed them.

 

"So what about your friends, sweetie. How are they?" The woman asked.

 

"They're good. Jaebum went with his family too, Jackson stayed at the dorms with other trainees and Mark went back to LA"

 

"Ohh your friend from America. I hope to meet him soon. Bring him back with Jaebum, and that Jackson boy too" excitement lazed on her voice.

 

He rolled his eyes but a fond smile was clearly plastered on his face. He really loved his mom.

Then, after repeating his mom words on his mind, he remembered how he wanted to bring with him certain boy.

 

"I will"

 

-

 

It was 5 in the afternoon on a Sunday and he was relaxing with his family. He along with his parents and older sisters went to an uncle house to have a family reunion, so all of his aunts, uncles and cousins were together.

 

Currently, he was having a conversation with two of his cousins that asked him about his graduation - that was coming soon - when his phone started ringing.

He made a sorry face and took his phone out of his poked, immediately standing up and looking for a quiet place to answer, that happened to be the bathroom.

 

He closed the door, put his back on it and pressed answer.

 

"Hello?"

 

The other side of the line keep quiet and nobody said anything, he furrowed his eyebrows with confusion.

 

"Mark hyung? Hello?"

 

"Ji-nyoungie...."

 

The voice on the other side was definitely Mark's, but his tone was more deeper and sounded kind of weird.

 

"Mark are you okay?" Without noticing his voice filled with worry.

 

"Nyoungiee.... I-I miss youu [ so soo muchh ]"

 

The younger couldn't help but laugh at how stupid the other sounded, his weird speech and slurred words told him what was happening.

 

"Omg you're so drunk right now, aren't you?"

 

" [ What?! No no ] I'm not... Or maybe I am... But no"

 

At this point Jinyoung was laughing hard and shaking his head with fondness.

 

"You sound so stupid hyung"

 

Mark laughed but he knew that the oldest didn't even know what he was laughing at.

 

" [ But Nyoung ] ... I call you for something ]

 

"Oh yeah? For what?"

 

"I missed you"

 

"You already told me that. I miss you too, but really you're so dru-"

 

"I love you"

 

He stopped laughing, feeling how his breathe got stuck and all the air on his lungs left. Even if Mark was totally out of himself and he was probably saying random things, also the fact that he was 100℅ sure the latter wouldn't remember what he did or said, that didn't stopped him from feeling warm inside.

Mark was his friend, maybe his closest friend and he really really treasure him. Mark was part of his life now, part of his family. That's why he knew that he loved him too.

 

"I love you too" he said sincerely, not caring that the other wouldn't remember in the morning. He heard muffed sounds on the other side and then a soft sigh.

 

"I'm so happy Jinyoungie"

 

 

Later when he woke up the next day he had a message on his phone from Mark. It was simple. It was short.

 

Mark. 02:16 AM:

'I meant it'

 

Jinyoung. 10:31 AM:

'I meant it too'