Three years / family

Through the Years

Hello it's me! the author who's name is actually... Teo! Hello!! (its my first time introducing myself)

As you can see i deleted the last post i made here where i told you guys why i didn't update because i didn't want to have that sad thing in this story!! (i'm weird i know)

I wanted to say thank you to the people who showed their support!! <3 

And as you can see here is a simple and small update! So you can see how this story is coming. We'll have part 2 of this and just one more chapter before got7 debut!!

BTW HOW DID YOU LIKE GOT7 COMEBACK??! I ALMOST DIE SRLY!

So enough! Sorry for grammatical mistakes this is unbeta

Please enjoy!!

 


 

/ Come on hyung! I’m really hungry and tonight we’re having chicken and pizza! /

 

Mark shook his head with a smile on his face and let himself be dragged by Jackson the rest of the way.

 

Over the last year Jackson had learned enough Korean and was able to talk with everyone without a problem, but still he preferred talk to Mark in English since he found it more comfortable. They also got really close; Jackson had become a good friend, one of his closest friends, but not like Jinyoung.

 

Jinyoung.

 

When Mark got back to Korea after his trip to his hometown he looked forward to what would happen after that weird night, even though Jinyoung and him texted he knew that things in person where different, but actually, nothing changed. He and Jinyoung were the same, they were best friends. But. He did notice after a while how something changed.

 

Jinyoung started showing more affection towards him and he couldn’t bring himself to hate it because actually, he likes it. Most of the time he was the one who looked for Jinyoung and his affection, he was always looking for the comfort he found in the other and the younger always let him and gave him what he wanted. He always let Mark hug him or just lay over him without even blinking. It wasn’t like they reversed the roles, because Mark acted the same, but now it felt like they both shared the same role. Because Jinyoung now looked a lot for Mark, he would hug him when the older was distracted or would just go to his room and lay beside him without saying a word. Mark like it, not just because he felt like someone cared for him, but also because he knew Jinyoung wouldn’t ever do these things with someone else.

 

 

-

 

 

“You’re going to choke if you keep eating like that”

 

He watched how the other turned immediately at the sound of the voice to his side, with his mouth still full of pizza and chicken.

 

Jinyoung chuckled at the view. Mark looked like a deer caught in headlights with his eyes wide and cheeks full of food. He snorted a little but still felt how a smile grown on his lips and without much thought he took a napkin and wiped some of the food on Mark face. The other didn’t even flinch at the contact and let his friend do whatever he wanted, so when Jinyoung was satisfied at how Mark’s face looked, he passed a glass with water to the oldest who took it. He watched how Mark gulped the water and when he was done he put his hand over Jinyoung’s knee giving it a little squeeze. ‘Thanks’. Jinyoung nodded slowly and started eating his own food again. ‘You’re welcome’.

 

“That was the most domestic thing I have ever seen”

 

Jinyoung looked up to see Jackson looking at the both of them with a grin. Jinyoung narrowed his eyes.

 

“Shut up”

 

“I didn’t know you two were married. Why I wasn’t invited to the wedding?!” Jackson said faking shock.

 

Jinyoung was about to replied to Jackson with a mean comment but looked first at Mark who, even though he knew was listening to Jackson, opted to ignore him. So he decided to do the same.

 

“Wait, are you two ignoring me?”

 

No replay.

 

“Jaebum hyung they’re ignoring me!”

 

“Good for them”

 

“Hyung!”

 

Jackson as random as he was, forgot how he was actually annoying Mark and Jinyoung and switched to Jaebum who replied calmly to Jackson comments. As the other two keep talking – bickering- Jinyoung felt how Mark started to slowly get closer and then a hot breath was next to his ear.

 

“We didn’t invite him to the wedding because he’s a pain in the ”

 

Jinyoung couldn’t help but laugh silently at the comment and look for Mark eyes that were covered with playfulness.

 

“Don’t let him hear that”

 

 

-

 

 

Later after dinner Jinyoung and Mark were sitting on the stairs that lead to their dorm building, just enjoying the nice night breeze.

 

Jinyoung closed his eyes and let the cold breeze run around him, after a couple of seconds he felt a weigh on his shoulder and then Mark shampoo scent filled the air. He put his own head over the other and thought ‘this is it’.

 

“Hey Mark”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“You know how Chuseok is coming right?” Mark nodded on his shoulder “They’re letting us go home for it”

 

“I know, Jaebum is going and Jackson and BamBam are going to their homes” he mumbled.

 

“I know, so… What about you?” Mark removed himself from his spot at Jinyoung’s shoulder and looked at the younger in the eyes. Jinyoung stared back.

 

“Well, I can’t go home, is too far away and Chuseok is less than five days so I would literally spend all the time in a plane” He noticed Mark sadness in his tone and felt bad for his friend. Mark always missed his family.

 

“Well, so I though you would say that and well I wanted to ask you something…” he said softly and watched how Mark raised an eyebrow and mouthed a ‘what?’ In all this time they haven’t stopped looking at each other.

 

“Well I’m going back home and… I wanted to ask you if you would like to come with me?”

 

Jinyoung wanted to laugh at how big Mark eyes went when he finished his sentence, but he restrained himself from doing it since this was a ‘serious moment’. He didn’t know when it happened, but Mark, who was gripping his arm, made the grip stronger and looked at Jinyoung with shiny eyes.

 

“Are you serious? Are you sure?” Jinyoung didn’t hesitate and nodded fast.

 

“Of course! Chuseok is a time to spend with family, and you aren’t just a friend hyung, you’re my family”

 

Mark let a shaking laugh escape pass his lips and without notice the tears were already falling over his cheeks. Jinyoung panicked for a moment thinking he did something wrong, but calmed a little when the other throws himself at him giving him a hug. He wrapped his arms around the oldest and pets his hair trying to calm him. He almost misses it, but he didn’t.

 

“Y-yeah. I would l-like to go” Jinyoung hummed softly.

 

“Good”

 

“And… you’re my family too”

 

Jinyoung smiled on the other’s hair and hugged him tighter feeling Mark doing the same.

 

“I love you hyung”

 

“I love you Jinyoungie”