Bonus Scenes

Through the Years

Hello! This is not a chapter but I wanted to post this because... Idk I just wanted too? Haha this are moments that happened in between the last chapters but I didn't add!

Remember this: [ ] mean they're talking 'English'

Enjoy!

 

-

 

1- First day

 

[So this... Home]

 

Jinyoung gesture to the inside of the apartment once he had opened the door. Mark nodded and looked around the place.

 

It was a big place, that's what it looked like. The living room had a large couch and around the place were clothes and things he supposed were the other's trainees. He walked around and found a small kitchen with a window, from were he could see the street. Finally he made his way towards the hallway of the place.

There were four doors, two on each side. He didn't know what to do and just stood there without doing anything. Luckily for him, Jinyoung have been following him, so the younger noticed his discomfort and stood by his side pointing to each door.

 

[ That ] he gestured to the last door at the the left [ bath ] and then to the one in front of it [ Room ]. He hummed at little to let the other know he was listening.

Then Jinyoung gestured to the first room at the right [ This... My room ]. Finally he pointed to the room in front of him and then to Mark [ Your room ]

 

Said guy looked unsure of what to do or if he could go inside, - [ what if they don't want me there and tell me to go out ] - so he just stayed there in the middle of the hallway with his bag on his shoulder, till he heard a chuckle. Behind him Jinyoung was shaking his head with a little smile on his face. He then went in front of Mark and opened the door of the room after knocking a little.

 

Mark felt like throwing up.

 

But Jinyoung didn't gave him a chance the compose himself, because in a blink of an eye the other had taken his arm and pushed him inside the room with him.

The first thing he noticed was that there were two bunk beds and some futons, a lot of clothes everywhere and four boys that looked younger than him, sitting on the ground looking at them. Mark recognized then as some of the boys that were on the practice room early.

 

"Hey guys, this the new trainee and your roommate, you already meet him" he heard Jinyoung said. Sadly he didn't understand but it looked like it wasn't something that amusing to the others, because they just keep looking at Mark analyzing him.

 

He gulped hard and felt more nervous than before.

 

But then.

 

He felt a hand doing soft moves on his back. Jinyoung's hand.

 

"Treat him well, okay?"

 

-

 

2 - First month

 

Jinyoung munched the rest of his sandwich while looking at nothing in particularly, lost in thoughts.

 

"Hey are you okay? You're spacing out"

 

He snapped out of it and looked at Jaebum, who was looking at him with an raised eyebrow.

 

"Yeah yeah. Just kind of tired"

 

"Uhm okay. If you finished we can go now" Jaebum said and stood up ready to make he's way out of the canteen. But Jinyoung had other plans.

 

"You go ahead. I'm going to the bathroom a moment"

 

"Alright"

 

When Jinyoung saw that his friend was out of the place, he eyed the bathroom but instead made his way towards the counter were the young cashier was.

 

"Excuse me. Do you have something to eat that I can take with me, because I'm not eating it right now" he asked softly.

 

The girl looked around the different snacks that were behind her on the wall and then took something putting it on the counter so Jinyoung could see it.

 

"I have this. They're good"

 

Resting on the counter were three simple triangle kimbaps. Jinyoung eyed them for a couple of seconds and took them.

 

"I'll take them"

-

Later when they were having practice and their instructor gave them a few minutes to take a rest, he watched the guy who he knew didn't have lunch early because was practicing his rap. The other looked tired and like he didn't have energy, so without thinking to much, Jinyoung took a triangle kimbap from his backpack and made his way towards the other. Towards Mark.

 

"I hope he likes it"

 

-

 

3 - Three months / start

 

The day was clear and sunny, but not hot at all. That's why Mark decided to have a little time alone and went to the park at the Han River.

He looked at the shinning river in front of him from his sitting position on a bench close to a tree that provided some shade.

Minutes later he drifted to his thoughts and the imagine of a guy with a wrinkled eye smile appeared. The younger had been helping him a lot.

 

[ I should do something to thank him ]

 

He smiled when after a while he had an idea of what to do and took his notebook and pencil out of his backpack ready to start.

-

Jinyoung changed in to his pajamas and head out to his bed ready to sleep. He removed the blanket and was about to get under it when he spotted something laying on the mattress.

 

There was a notebook's sheet with something writing on it and beside it was a pack of home run ball. Jinyoung looked at both things with surprise and felt like dying and in love at the same time when he saw his favorite snack.

He sit on the bed and took the sheet. A shy but endearing smile forming on his lips when he read the content.

 

'Jinyoung, thank you so much for helping me. I appreciated it. You're the best person. Fighting!

- Mark'

 

Jinyoung shook his head and smiled at the grammar mistakes that the note had. But noticed how much Mark had try writing it.

Jinyoung may had sleep with the note and the snacks on his bed that night.

 

-

 

4 - Seven months / friends

 

"Now that you're debuting and becoming an idol you're going to forget me" Mark said

 

Both Mark and Jinyoung were sitting on a table in the canteen, waiting for Jaebum to have lunch.

 

"No way. I wouldn't! Actually I'm going to invite you dinner" humor laced in his voice.

 

"Ahh really? Meat?"

 

Jinyoung couldn't help but laugh at the request but nodded anyways.

 

"Of course. Only the best for the best"

 

"Now I'm the best"

 

"You have always been"

 

-

 

5 - 1 Year / you're my favorite

 

Jinyoung peaked inside Mark's room to see if there was any of the other's roommates in, but the only one inside was the one he was looking for, who was sitting on his bed -futon- with his earphones on, probably listening to music, so he didn't waste time and came inside.

Mark immediately noticed the new presence and looked, his stoned face showing a little smile when he saw who it was.

 

He didn't asked Mark for permission and just climbed on the bed, sitting himself beside the older, who in return took off one of his earphone. Jinyoung took it as a signal to speak.

 

"So, the others told me that the party was your idea"

 

Mark nodded and hummed a little. "It was"

 

Jinyoung didn't comment on how the other's face became a little brighter and red and instead moved to hug him, putting his arm around the slim waist and his head on the older shoulder.

 

"Thanks"

 

He felt how Mark's body relaxed at his words and then how arms went around him. That was the guy's way to show that it was nothing, that he was happy he like it , and Jinyoung understood.

 

Seconds passed and neither him or the other move away, instead he felt how one of the arms that surrounded him left for a second and immediately something was put on his ear and music was heard. Mark had put him one of his earphones on.

 

So they stayed like that, listening to music, until they heard someone was coming.