Baekhyun's Pregnant!!!

My 12 Vampire Mates!!

The doctor soon came and said " sure enough the boys are highly overdosed but for you Zhang Yixing you've managed somehow got Byun Baekhyun pregnant by your !"....

Lay palmed himself knowing that Baekhyun swallowed his and it went straight to his ual organs and produced there which his balls became swollen after he drank Lay's " milk "....

Luhan thanked the doctor after prescribing them all with medicine for when they wake up in the morning they will have a major headache so the doctor gave Luhan Ibprofen of 30mlg for their headaches...

Lay sat there looking at Baekhyun who is finally asleep... Luhan comes and says " don't worry Lay as soon Baekhyun wakes up he won't remember who impregnated him!"... 

Morning came with birds chirping outside when Baekhyun woke up and when he passed through a mirror not noticing his swollen stomach he just went straight to the bathroom when he saw something strange in his body that just doesn't seem right...

Chanyeol wakes up yawning when he saw Baekhyun's swollen stomach and he just put his head down and says nothing...

Chen wakes up and stretches his limbs while Xiumin sat up with his eyes closed and Chen laughed how silly his hair looks... it was messed up... Xiumin has no idea what is wrong with Chen...

Suho, Kris, DO, Kai, Sehun, Lay, Luhan, and Tao were already awake when they found Aiyilanna in the kitchen cooking and not saying anything...

Tao is confused on why his little sister is quiet... so he goes and says " baby sister is everything alright?" She nods not bothering to look at her brother... clearly Tao sensed that something is wrong with his sister...

Aiyilanna says " I'm not hungry guys so go ahead and eat without me!" Tao looks at her like there's something bothering her and she's not telling...

Tao excuses himself and goes into her room when he opens the door he saw a lump figure laying on the bed so he uncovers the bed and saw her sleeping so he slides under her bringing her to his chest and holds her like a baby...

She smiles while she listens to her brothers steady heartbeat that's like a melody into her ears soothing her...

She slowly wakes up and looks up at her brother who gently smiles and hugs her there... she says " Tao can you keep a secret even though you tell the rest to keep it as well?" Tao says " anything for my baby sister!" She continues " I think I'm falling in love!"....

Who is she in love with???

Next will have Baekhyun's pregnancy cravings... so please wait for it!!!