Aiyilanna's NIGHTMARE!!!

My 12 Vampire Mates!!

Ok this is quite scary if you guys remember the Annabelle doll right??? So I happened to put the doll in this story I guess?? Don't mind me.... I just wanted to put it for fun... ok ok I'll start writing it!!....

***********

Aiyilanna was getting ready to sleep so she goes to her room....

Once inside....

She drifts off to sleep.....

In her Nightmare......

Aiyilanna was taking a shower when the alarm read 6:30pm when she heard a knock on the main door but when she opened it there laying in a box was the Annabelle doll but no letter was written so she looked left and right where she saw no one there....

So she picked up the doll she closed the door when her 5yr old daughter running instead of walking when she said " mommy that's a pretty doll!!" She nodded when EXO came out of their rooms looking at Aiyilanna and her daughter but what made them stare was the doll that she's holding....

Luhan came and asked her " Aiyilanna sweety what is that doll doing here??" Aiyilanna says " Oh Luhan this I found outside of our house so I decided to put it in for our collection of dolls which we have a museum for... and plus there's a glass window that's been blessed so we put her in it!"...

They all headed inside of their room which they have a museum and the collections of toys which have been used to taunt the humans soul plus the story behind the Annabelle doll seems quite interesting...

So Aiyilanna puts the doll right inside of the window and closes it up and turns to EXO who are interested in the toys but she warned them for each one of them " don't touch one or play one of them there is a reason why we don't touch things... they are bewitched or should I put it in terms... they have been used by the demon who possess things in order for it to claim the human soul and control it...!"...

EXO understands why these were put there cause those were things that the demon uses to get inside of the humans soul and the Annabelle doll is the first thing that the demon possess...

One night....

Aiyilinna was putting her daughter to sleep when she saw in the corner of her daughter's room there sitting on the ground was the Annabelle doll gently standing up on her own but what seemed more scarier was the eyes behind the doll... red eyes... and not to mention she was drawing onto the doll letting the demon go closer....

Aiyilanna didn't move nor scream but when the doll was close enough it dropped to the floor and the demon pushes her to his embrace and opens calming her soul to control for... her eyes went from blue to pitch black then she coughed blood out knowing it's inside of her....

Next morning....

The doll was still there but when Chanyeol opened the door to his daughters room... he saw Aiyilanna sitting on a rocking chair with Annabelle on her lap while she rocks gently back and forth combing her hair...

Chanyeol quickly wakes his daughter when she stopped rocking she turns the dolls head to face Chanyeol... then she gets up and walks with the doll in her arms telling him " Oh Chanyeol this is our daughter and we name her Annabelle don't you remember?" Chanyeol was confused but he accepts the name...

She continues " you impregnated me and so did the rest but I know that you'll leave me alone right?" Chanyeol says " No I won't leave you even if you ask me if you want to have me and I'll become what your now!!" She says " Channie your giving up your soul to be with me... FOREVER!"...

Chanyeol nods his head then Aiyilanna runs to him and makes him hers...

End of the Nightmare....

***********

She woke up screaming making Chen and the rest come in her room when they found her sweating and tears...

Luhan says " what happened??"... Aiyilanna said " I can't explain I can't... it's too much really!!"... they need to figure out what happened inside of her head that had her screaming... 

Luhan using his telekinesis he puts his hand on her forehead and searches when he founds it he says " ok Aiyilanna you just had a horrible nightmare but I'll have Lay heal your mind ok?" She nodded...

Then Lay comes in with medicine while he says " Luhan told me that you've had a nightmare so I'll give you these to ease the pain and make your horrible nightmare go away!!"....

Will she be ok after???