Trouble is near!!

My 12 Vampire Mates!!

ok guys I found some time to update one so h eres this one for now!!...

**********************

In the forest.....

The Jungs were figuring out on how to get that beautiful daughter that the Huang family created... they made sure she falls in love with their heir of their throne next... Jung Yunho... yes he's wiling to fight for her even though she's chosen now... Yunho will make her pregnant and his by sunset tomorrow...

**********************

At the Huang's house....

Tao didn't mean to say those words that just came out of his mouth... of course he loves his sister so even if he did that he'll rather die than live...

Aiyilinna was wondering if she will accept his forgiveness but not for now because Baekhyun seemed pretty much interested in her but that's insane...

Mr. Oh clears his throat making Sehun look at his father as he spoke " Sehun my son... your not suppose to know how to love and your only 13 not 20 nor older than that... and Luhan it goes to the same to you so please Mr. and Mrs. Xi talk with your son or let us all parents talk with our kids!!..."...

Then the doorbell rang so Mr. Huang gets up and walks over to the door and opens it up revealing the Jungs who he quickly let in since they are the biggest of them...

Mrs. Huang ordered her daughter to go into her room but then Mrs. Jung said " ohhh Aiyilinna Huang if that's your name... i have someone here who would like to have you as a mate!!" Yunho comes in and Aiyilinna turns to see him and my gosh she is deeply in love...

Yunho knows he captured her looks on him as he says " Mrs. Huang may I have your daughter please?" Aiyilinna wanted to hear that deep husky voice again she is in love with Yunho now...

Aiyilinna quickly goes to his side and intertwines her hand and says " Yunho you have me all you want and make me yours and me until I can give you a child!!" Yunho wanted to take her there and now but he carried her bridal-style to his car...

He goes in the driver seat... closes the door, turns the car on and off he goes to his house...

While on the way....

Aiyilinna unbuckles her seatbelt and quickly goes over to Yunho and crawls under the seat making her go in between his legs not pressing the gas pedal since his foot is there... with her hands she reaches upwards to his belt unbuckling them and undoes his pants pulling the zipper down removing his boxer...

Yunho likes this kind of feeling when he pulls over to the curb he puts it in park making the car stop fully and pulls his pants down along with his boxers making his spring out with precum leaking from the mushroom tip... then she takes him in and hard every inch of him...

Ok I'll continue I'll make it longer so see you in a bit!!!.....

******* ok I'm back now so let's continue and finish******

Yunho never had a girl who can give him a in the car before so this will be his first one... so he pulls Aiyilinna up and kisses her while he undress her bottoms and throwing them in the backseat then he pulls off her shirt and unclasped her bra throwing them in the back...

Yunho took both of his hands and massages then while taking one in his mouth circling around her making her her goosebumps...

Cars go by so fast not caring if they see or not... Yunho takes his big and s into her letting her adjust to his size when he started moving his hips down and up fast and hard making her scream in pleasure... 

Yunho turns her around making her go into view and inserts it into her and bangs her harder slurping sounds were made...

They do it in every position even outside of the car and in the backseat... Yunho makes a low moan and cums deeply inside of her impregnating her...

***********

Full moon is rising in a couple of minutes while Yunho and Aiyilinna took their time to put their clothes back on but Yunho stops midway and saw the moon and howled to it making him growl and slowly he transforms....

Taemin comes out and sees his wolf form when he howls to him he goes there making Aiyilinna more scared so she runs when Yunho saw her running he chased after her...

She looks back and yells making her stop in a four way stop so she crosses didn't see the car and BAM she's been hit by a car...

Yunho stops his tracks to see his lover lying there bleeding everywhere not even the car stopped it just passed like nothing happened but when he heard police sirens he knows he's in trouble so he grabs her by the shirt and drags her but failed...

Yunho saw two police cars and ran to hide... the police stopped and investigated the streets when they saw a girl lying there helplessly and bleeding so the police carried her bridal-style towards his car....

Police said to the other " I think we better take her to the emergency room!" So the other police nodded and drove off first while the police checked her age, where she lives, and her appearance...

But when the police saw something moving in the bushes and flashed the light and saw 2 wolves and strapped them to a rope and pulled them into a cage...

Yunho and Taemin have been caught by the police!!! Oh no what's going to happen???