Family Meeting!!!

My 12 Vampire Mates!!

ok I found quite sometime to update this chapter so right now the time is 10:40pm and I'll be able to do this chapter in one go so here's the first one...

Hope I can get many likes for this new one...

***********

Twice the night before Christmas 12 parents were soon making their way out of shopping for baby stuff they need since the mother's are going to be ready by the time Christmas near...

One particular mother... Mrs. Huang... she is going to give birth to twins... yup she was able to consult the doctor who told her that one will be vampire and the other one a human...

Mr. Huang and Mrs. Huang will be expecting the arrival but then someone from outside screamed to alarm the families that werewolves are near the town and taking babies who are born...

The 12 families rushed to a near secluded place while the werewolves were searching but found no babies nor food to eat which they eat babies for a living...

One wolf turned into a human began smelling the scent and went to a particular house that belongs to the 12 families who live there...

That wolf was handsome in human form... " yah Yunho hyung Jaejoong hyung said we gotta go now!!" That voice was none other than Taemin and the handsome wolf was Jung Yunho or just by Yunho... he left quickly and to come back if he needs to...

16 months past...

The 12 families gave birth to 12 kids each with different surnames...

Mr. Byun and Mrs. Byun have a mischievous looking puppy by the name of Byun Baekhyun...

Mr. Xi and Mrs. Xi have a son by the name Xi Luhan... which his mother calls him deer because she says he looks like one...

Mr. Park and Mrs. Park have a son name Chanyeol... looking as proud as always...

Mr. Zhang and Mrs. Zhang have the only here which is Zhang Yixing or just by Lay...

Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim (4 of the Kim's) have 4 children by the names Jongdae (Chen), Minseok (Xiumin), Jongin (Kai), and Joonmyun (Suho)...

Then Mrs. Huang pushes and out came the baby sister that Tao wanted to have in his arms...

Tao carried his baby sister and goes up to his mom and says " mom I want to name her may I?" His mother nodded...

Then Tao said " your name is Aiyilinna Huang!!" Then he settled her in the incubator since she was not breathing right??? It's scary even though he doesn't have no clue what is the incubator so his mother pointed to a tube looking thing and his father opens it...

Tao gently lays Aiyilinna in it as his father closes it making Tao feel like he's about to cry... poor Tao... his sister was nearly close to death but that what Tao calls it " the tube looking thing" is what saved her and clearly he saw his sister gently rising her chest up and down giving air to her lungs....

Tao felt something wet on his left cheek... a tear... he shed a tear so he grabs a tissue and wipes his left eye... Tao felt something unusual... his mother was holding him in place as she says " Tao darling I know why you shed a tear in your left eye... is because your eye color is changing... your left eye is purple but the other is green that's why your shedding tears because it's changing it to the color on your right eye!"...

Tao understands now... the reason why he had one different color is because he was color blind and only had to see from his right eye which was annoying because he couldn't see from his left...

Mr. Huang and Mrs. Huang were now been released from the hospital and headed home but then Tao felt a presence nearby which causes them to stop and search for the intruder...

Behind a bush....

Yunho and Taemin were watching as the Huang family passes by but then he saw something in Mrs. Huang's arms... a baby... how they've been longing for to eat... but he notices that the baby is different... it isn't what they've expected... so Taemin said " hyung we better go... Jaejoong is going to find us and punish us for going at a night like this!"...

So he took a last glace at the beautiful baby and left...

At the house....

11 families welcomed their new addition to the family... Mrs. Kim  (Suho's mother) came and held the baby and cooed it while it was smiling but then Tao said " oh Mrs. Kim her name is Aiyilinna Huang!!" So Suho's mother said " oh your mother gave birth to a baby girl!!! how wonderful!!"...

Mrs. Huang carries her daughter and gently rocks her back and forth slowly... then the little troublemakers appeared when Baekhyun said " mom I want to have now!!!" Mrs. Byun gave her son a glare meaning " are you kidding me!" which was scary to Baekhyun...

..." ohhh Sehunnie me baby hard!!"... no words were spoken since Mr. Oh's son is going at it but he wondered why is Sehun having ?? he's only 13 years old and too young to know those kind of stuff....

Inside of each members....

In Sehun's room...

..." Sehunnie me harder!!"... that voice was none other than Luhan who Sehun fell in love with but how did they know how to love... " ohhh ahh ohhh ahh! ( sounds)".... Baekhyun and Chanyeol were watching in their computer while Chanyeol made Baekhyun his ...

Baekhyun was too young at his age but his ity is still there until he gets married then he gives it but he just loves giving s to Chanyeol which turns Chanyeol even more on making his bigger and more veinier...

Chen, Xiumin, Suho, Kris, Kai, DO, Tao, and Lay were watching live while Kris pumps out and in into Suho while Chen, Xiumin, Kai, DO, Tao, and Lay es while watching...

Then Lay grabbed Chen and pushes him down to his and says " Chennie my big hard will you??" Chen got on his knees and took in Lay's hard in his mouth and blows him...

Kai s inside of Tao and s him harder and harder going deep... Suho was done ing by Kris then proceeded to DO who does not seemed to be bothered so Suho gets up and walks in front of DO and said " DO  my until I your mouth baby!" Then without wasting time DO  him while Suho bangs his mouth and goes down his throat and blows his seeds making DO swallow...

After their session they quickly ended the movie and headed outside for a quick shower...

In the Huang's room...

Aiyilinna was taking her bubble bath when her big brother came in not daring to look at her or even said " hello" to her...

Aiyilinna wondered why hasn't her brother said anything to her so she quickly showers and put on fresh clothes and heads for an answer from her brother...

..." Tao your asking your parents to give Aiyilinna for an adoption??" Aiyilinna stopped her steps right in front of their door when Tao said " yeah I don't know what to do with her she's annoying and she takes long in the bathroom i don't even recommend to have a sister maybe if she wasn't my sister!"...

Suho doesn't know anything about the adoption which it can lead to serious trouble...

Tao heads into his room to see Aiyilinna there crying when he said " are you ok sis??" Right away Aiyilinna said " SIS!! (Huff)... OK TAO I HEARD YOUR DISCUSSION... WHAT ARE YOU THINKING... ME BEING ADOPTED BY SOME STRANGER!!"...

Tao knew she's furious but then thier mother comes in and says " ok you two stop fighting and Tao your punished tonight for saying those words!!" So Tao nods but wanted to tell them that he said those words for s to shut up... he didn't mean them...

Will Aiyilinna forgive him??