Your not welcomed ANYMORE!!!

My 12 Vampire Mates!!

ok I'll update 2 more chapters then work on my new one which is " Strangers Love" which I barely started and hopefully it will be great!!!... ok shut up and update right?... ok onwards...

******************

Yunho now has EXO sit down on each couches across the living room when Alejandra and Alexandra appeared bathed and clothed which their mother ordered them to do which they understood... Alejandra said " dad please understand me and Alexandra we didn't knew that they were in our rooms..!"....

Yunho did not pay any attention to his daughters when Tao literally yelled at Yunho " YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH YUNHO BUT THIS I'LL BLURT IT OUT... ALEXANDRA ISN'T YOUR BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER... SHE'S IS MY SISTER AND OUR MOTHER IS HAIELY HUANG!" Tao said it in one breath...

Yunho was shocked at Tao's words and looked back to Alexandra which she said " Yunho Tao's right I'm only your adoptive daughter and my illegalized name is Aiyilinna Roseanne Huang!" Nicole wanted to believe but then she saw Haiely coming with her husband hand in hand to have a serious talk with the Jungs...

Nicole let them in as soon they appeared in front of their door so Nicole welcomed them but one problem with Yunho... he's not ok with visitors but this he'll let go but then he heard something break inside of their room...

Yunho goes in and sees Haiely's husband ing Nicole and that made Yunho's blood boil with so much anger as Nicole moans feeling so much pleasure and he even heard Nicole's voice say " ohhh Jaeven me even harder baby!!" Jaeven is Aiyilinna and Tao's father who's ing Yunho's wife...

 Yunho can't take it anymore so he pulls Jaeven off of Nicole when Haiely came in and saw that her husband cheated on her making her kneel down on her knees while Yunho comforts Haeily who's shocked...

Yunho takes Haiely to the other room to chat for awhile but then Yunho took the next step... revenge on Nicole and Jaeven so he takes Haeily's hands and locks them with his as she looks up while he scoots closer making her rest her head on his shoulder for comfort...

Haiely said " my parents were right all the time... Jaeven was a total womanizer he doesn't settle for one he settles for more getting them dominated and left pregnant which he did to me-" Yunho interrupts " Haiely stop and divorce him even if you have to risk it you could've moved on with Tao and Aiylinna who helped you which basically they've raised themselves since you couldn't help them and Tao who helped Aiyilinna with puberty when she's coming to an age!"...

Haiely might risk it but she'll have her kids helping her raise them even more so with courage she gets help from Yunho only and of course EXO who were up for it... Yunho needs to settle himself for a divorce and help Haiely with hers so he goes to Nicole and says " I think me and you aren't going to continue being married anymore since you've showed me what your capable of!"...

Nicole said " your right Yunho Jaeven is totally my type since he told me that I'll be his forever and might be pregnant by him!"... so with EXO with them they go to court to get it settled officially...

Yunho says to the judge " sir I would like to marry Haiely Huang and to never let her go for no reason! Nicole your not WELCOMED anymore and you can take your stuff with you!" Nicole was very angry that Yunho kicked her out of their house...

Yunho's marriage with Haiely as arriving fast... Haeily can't believe that Yunho said that in front of the judge she's finally getting married to one of the Jungs... then 3 weeks came pretty fast when everyone was at work... Yunho's tuxedo arrived in time while Haiely's dress was still waiting to arrive...

Aiyilinna came quickly with her mother's dress and then she quickly puts it on and fits perfect... she comes out and everyone's jaws dropped... she's gorgeous from top to bottom... she had her hair in a stylish bun with a tiara with the veil attached to it and puts it on...

The wedding march soon played and Aiyilinna came out with her mother's arm linked into her arm... then they walk down the podium and towards where the priest and Yunho were standing... the priest had their vows so he read each one of them then he said " Yunho do you accept Haiely Huang to be your official wife to have into hold to in sickness and in health to death do you apart?" He nods and says " I do" repeats to Haiely and accepts then they kissed and off they go...

Haiely Huang changed her surname to Jung Haiely which it fitted perfectly!!! Will everything go ok or will Nicole interrupts their moments?