Disaster... EVERYWHERE!!!

My 12 Vampire Mates!!

onwards...

******

Nicole was glaring from the opposite direction just seeing her ex-husband getting married again with Haiely Huang who now became Jung Haiely but what she didn't notice is her kids who she adopted but now everything that she planned will turn upside down and face more challenging obstacles which she's is now planning to seperate them and never find themselves ever again...

Will Nicole's plan work?? also Jaeven who ed her hard and maybe pregnant helped her along the way...

EXO were happy that Haiely found someone who she trusted to be with and Aiyilanna and Tao are so happy that Yunho finally married their mom but one thing that will make them seperate will come in a couple of days or hours maybe...

Aiyilanna, Tao, Kris, Chen, DO, Kai, Suho, Sehun, Chanyeol, Xiumin, Luhan,  Lay, and Baekhyun will protect Yunho and Haeily... Nicole sees the opportunity and goes towards Aiyilanna who turns around and says " what are you doing??" Nicole respond " oh sweety pie they are not the ones to hang out with... they'll break your heart just in a snap and they'll leave you after your fake act you've put up!"...

Aiyilanna thought for a moment but she hears Tao " YAH Aiyilanna aren't you coming little sister or-" Tao sees and immediately gets off of the van and yells " WHAT THE DO YOU WANT NICOLE?? TO RUIN US AGAIN BUT THAT'S FOR YOUR OWN SAKE THEN BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE TOUGH NECESSITIES TO RUIN OUR LIVES AND IT TAKES MORE THAN 12 OF US TO BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU!!!" never in his life threatens Nicole but if it regards his family he can turn from a good guy to a bad guy in seconds...

The rest were quite in a shock knowing that Nicole gone mad and ready to punch Tao in the face so bad that he won't be able to sing... Aiyilanna gets in and closes the door while Tao gets in and closes the door and off they go...

Aiyilanna is so worried that her adoptive mother has gone mad but when she turn her head... she followed them and conjoined her front bumper with their rear end of the vehicle as the driver tries to shake her off but it got more tight...

Nicole swings side to side in motion with their moves then she hears a " pop" sound as the car unhooks and now swinging side to side then it got more speed and spins round and round not stopping when she got nauseas then the car stopped spinning for a second and soon she was back in the highway...

Aiyilanna was stressed out... she sat on Chen's legs when Chen lowered the window completely feeling the breeze when Nicole grabbed Aiyilanna by the collar and began dragging her out of the car while Chen held her legs and DO by her waist pulling her in when they saw a semi-trailer coming in the middle Nicole doesn't let go so then the trailer hits Aiyilanna and sends her off with her...

The trailer comes to a full stop and Aiyilanna's body fell and rolled off as the driver checks her for pulse... she barely had pulse as he dialed 911 when Nicole sped off while EXO driver went after her...

Chen, DO, Kai, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao, Kris, Lay, Luhan, Sehun, Suho, and Xiumin looked at Aiyilanna lying there bleeding alot...

Will Aiyilanna's soul fly to the sky???