Please... FORGIVE ME!!!

My 12 Vampire Mates!!

Aeiline went to her room and gets in bed thinking of her session with her father in the kitchen but what will her mother say and plus the pregnancy she will be having soon... so many questions that began filling her mind but she'll have to wait or might not...

Morning came...

Aeiline was the first to be awoken when Sehun appeared with a tray of breakfast already served with a glass of juice next to it as he says " baby my members want to talk to you cause they saw something that you need to explain!" Aeiline was confused so she sets her breakfast to the side and gets up from the bed and fixes herself before going downstairs...

In the kitchen...

Luhan was washing the dishes when he saw some white stuff on the table and dripping meaning it's wet but he wondered " who had last night?" He saw Aeiline coming as he asked her " Aeiline did you pleasure yourself last night?" She looked at the white stuff when Ayalinna came out and saw it too and wants an explanation from her daughter...

Aeiline faced her mom and got on her knees and cries saying " mom please FORGIVE ME! I didn't mean to... dad me last night and I forgot to clean it and I might be pregnant with his child...!!" Ayalinna was feeling lightheaded but Tao hold her from falling...

Ayalinna said " Aeiline Maire Jung... your grounded till you finish college and start working young lady... oh and Sehun your not allowed anymore to date my daughter for committing something she'll learn someday and learn her mistake!" Aeiline was crying so hard and plus she wants to abort the child but refuses not to so she clams herself down...

Aeiline heads to her room and locks herself inside never to come out... Ayalinna had enough of her ing her father everytime she sees him... how can her very own flesh and blood do that to her... so with encouragement she sets off to talk with Yunho...

Ayalinna arrives after 12min of drive... she parks her car outside and heads inside... she knocks the door and Yunho answers it letting her inside... Yunho said " is everything ok or-" Ayalinna cut him off and said " Yunho I grounded my daughter for doing something she has done and she won't come out of her room since I've might've been too harsh but it's for her own good and I told Sehun not to date her anymore..!"...

Yunho was shocked that Ayalinna scolded their daughter but then Yunho closed the front door and led her to the kitchen as she sits down watching him from behind as she smiles... she is the only one who can watch him like that... how come she can't look at Yunho like how she's doing now... Yunho looks and knows he's got her attention...

Ayalinna gets up and gently hugs him from behind as she inhaled his masculine scent and smiling when she felt him hugging her as she looks at him he pecks gently on her lips but Ayalinna puts her hand behind his neck and pushes him onto her lips tasting every inch of their caverns...

Yunho had his hands on her waist while her arms were wrapped around his neck... Yunho trailed his lips to her neck giving her pecks when he found her sweet spot and what seemed to not have claimed her before they got married but he did... he had claimed Ayalinna as his when he couldn't before...

Ayalinna was proud that finally he had marked her as his when Yunho said " baby I know me and you are married but we weren't claimed by each other so I waited for this moment and finally I have you now so will you mark me too as your man forever?"... without saying anything Ayalinna begins to find his sweet spot... once she found it she marks him...

Yunho is happy that he has his wife now marked and claimed which he can't be separated ever again so now that their claimed they need to fix their daughters depression which Ayalinna begins to feel guilty of her actions... so Yunho let's his wife go and probably divorce her since now she has Huang Zitao or just simply Tao as her new husband... so he made an agreement that their divorce date will be in two months ahead of time...

Will Ayalinna leave the man she once knew or start a new life with Tao?