I'll Be Fine

My 12 Vampire Mates!!

Lay made sure she won't have that kind of nightmare again so he overdosed it a little then he gave it to her but she said " Lay did you overdose it a little just for me to not have that nightmare that I couldn't explain??" Lay was shocked clearly he knows that she has the power to be able to read minds ( just like Luhan but she's different)....

Aiyilanna was getting ready to drink it but Luhan's interruption by saying " Lay I think the guys might've drank the medicine you gave Aiyilanna for her nightmares and they are overdosed by alot!!" So she drinks in one shot and goes to sleep...

Lay comes out with the glass empty on his right hand then closes the door with his left hand... as he approached where the guys were....

EXO are high on drugs... Chanyeol is making kissy faces to Baekhyun while Baekhyun does the same... Chen is grinding his body onto Xiumin who is right this moment... Suho is kissing Kris on the lips which they began removing parts of their clothes... Sehun, Tao, DO, and Kai were grinding on each other...

Lay and Luhan were looking at them with disgusting faces while Lay goes and puts the glass in the sink when Baekhyun comes in and says " hyung I want your to on Chanyeol's is huge and it doesn't fit me!!" Lay just turned around and says " Baekhyun your not yourself-!" Baekhyun already had his inside of his mouth and him... Lay just wants to push him off but he had no strength...

Lay grabs the edge of the sink and groans while Baekhyun bobs his head back and forth and also the mushroom tip once in a while then he goes deeper making him choke then Lay can't take it so he put his hands on each side of his head and s harder into his mouth going deeper down making Baekhyun gurgle...

Lay went fast and hard inside of Baekhyun's mouth while Baekhyun gurgles... then Lay squirts his very deep down his throat making him swallow...Lay stays there for a couple of seconds then he pulls it out and puts it away...

Luhan says " Lay I think we might need a psychologist or a doctor... cause we can't deal this anymore...!" Lay says " your right and I just squirted inside of Baekhyun's mouth and he swallowed my oh no what if I got him pregnant??"...

Luhan rolled his eyes and called the doctor...

​​​​​​​What will the doctor tell him???