Premature BABY!!!

My 12 Vampire Mates!!

ok this one is for tonight since I'm going to sleep at 9:00pm so enjoy....

********************

Aiyilinna is wandering through the halls without doing nothing since her doctor came and visited her at her home and pretty much the doctor explained all the things she can do and some things she can't...

Like for example... cleaning Xiumin's room which he forgot to clean for being in a hurry and the other example is... taking out the trash, cleaning, moping, moving boxes to the basement, organizing the living room, etc... she can't do all of those stuffs so she smiles and heads to the living room to watch tv...

EXO arrived home late at night when they opened the door to their house they saw the most romantic sleeping posture of Aiyilinna... she was on her back with her chest slowly rising up and down with each breath she takes and not to mention the baby was kicking here and there...

The doctor told them the bad news which is that in a month or two she will be giving birth to a premature baby which it never had happened before so the doctor prescribed her with some medication for the pain...

Chen quickly went to his room grabbed a blanket long enough goes to the living room and covers her while Suho puts his pillow underneath her head so that she won't wake up having pain in the back of her neck...

Sehun comes near and places a kiss on her forehead then kissed her lips and marched straight to his room... the rest did the same... 

2:34am was the time that Aiyilanna woke up with very bad cramps in her lower region so she uncovers herself and sees blood dripping meaning she's ready to give birth so she checks for her water if it's broken...

She touches her while she looks down on her hand... fresh blood covered her whole hand which she knows her water broke so she sat up covered her lower region with the blanket and lifted the bottom all the way to her thigh and got herself comfortable...

She started to push and breath without the doctor or her mates around but soon she saw light coming from one of her mates room but too late she gave it all in and soon the baby was finally out and she was oozing blood and right on the baby so she moved it with her foot now covered in blood...

She was bleeding everywhere... her foot which she moved the baby, her hand, the inside of her thighs, blood on Chen's blanket, etc...

She had giving birth but she is still connected by the umbilicord which she needs to cut off so she had to get up and slowly walked to the kitchen dragging a crying baby on the floor making a trail of blood behind her...

On the other hand....

Luhan smells something like fishes so he goes and opens his door and kept smelling that fishy smell when he stopped and looked down... A trail of blood... so he follows and immediately stops when he sees the most lovely scene...

He saw Aiyilanna holding her precious daughter now with the umbilicord cut she looked up to Luhan and showed her daughter which she couldn't clean the excessive blood on the baby...

Will Luhan tell the rest???