Cravings For This And That!!

My 12 Vampire Mates!!

it's been a couple of minutes since Tao went in into Aiyilanna's room to have a chat... but for Baekhyun who is pregnant... he is now fumbling through the fridge opening this and that while the rest were kind of shocked...

Pregnancy Cravings is definitely the worst scenario in which Baekhyun craves for so Sehun asks Suho " hyung I think we need to see what Baekhyun likes and dislikes but we need a list?" Suho nods while he grabs a paper and pen as he watches Baekhyun do this and that...

Hours gone by....

Suho made the list 

  1. Baekhyun's favorite ice cream... Strawberry
  2. ​​​​​​A bottle of whipped cream 
  3. A box of raspberries 
  4. 2 full boxes of blueberries
  5. 2 boxes of RITS crackers 
  6. Pizza with stuff cheese crust (supreme) 
  7. Cotton candies (white and pink)
  8. Chocolate fountain with variety of treats to go with it
  9. 3 boxes of chocolate 
  10. 5 bags of variety of chocolates 

So far Suho sighs heavily since these cravings will make him feel better but the baby is asking for these so he might as well buy all these cravings for Baekkie ( which Baekhyun hates on how the members say it)...

Suho, Sehun, Luhan, Lay, Kris, Chen, Xiumin, Kai, DO, Tao ( who is done chatting with his sister), and Chanyeol were watching Baekhyun eat like there's no tomorrow...

They will definitely look out for Baekhyun's next cravings are...

Baekhyun is upset that none of what he's craving for are there so he stomps his feet in anger mode while the members go and get what Suho wrote down and for the fountain of chocolate... Chen will install it personal without using the instructions...

Minutes drawn....

They arrive with the necessities and Baekhyun comes and looks through in each of the bags finding goodies inside so he takes the ice cream and opens it up grabbing a spoon along the way and eats it while walking to the living room...

He's watching "Dawn of the Dead" which he likes... Suho made sure that Baekhyun stays occupied so he takes out the cotton candy maker and plugs it in grabbing first the pink sugar and turns it on creating fluff around and grabs a white cane and wraps the fluff of cotton around making it into a cotton candy...

Suho does the same with the white one and sets it on the setter for Baekhyun... Chanyeol helps sorting the chocolates in the little holes while Chen makes the fountain... once done he puts it in the middle and tights it securely and plugs it in while Xiumin grabs the chocolate liquid and pours it from the top creating the fountain of chocolate...

Baekhyun looks and admires the fountain of chocolate and grabs a treat and dips into the chocolate and eats it... unbelievable... he's in heaven... it's really tasty...

How many rounds will Baekhyun have with chocolate???