Had enough??

My 12 Vampire Mates!!

ok I'll start with this one!!!...

Baekhyun had to admire the chocolate fountain that they made for him so he goes over there and grabs a treat and dips into the chocolate and eats it... he's in heaven... it's really tasty... Chanyeol who put alot of effort on that swipes his forehead as he watches Baekhyun in happiness that he's surrounded by chocolates which the baby might get sick of...

Aiyilanna who seemed delighted with all the chocolate so she asks Baekhyun " baekkie can I have some?" Baekhyun nodded so she goes into the box of chocolates and eats one while she watches tv with him...

Tao is happy to have someone like his sister but soon they have to be apart since they no longer have to take care of her so once she turns 15 she's on her own...

Tao will miss her alot and hopefully she can live a normal life but soon she might need him... Tao looks at the sky admiring the clouds which he knows that time will be arriving soon....

*************

12 years later....

A fifteen year old has been living with her adoptive parents which now they changed her name to Alexandra Annie Jung... she is Yunho and Nicole's daughter and adoptive sister to Alejandra Marie Jung... both being twins is amazing...

Alexandra was with her father outside building a tree house for the both of them so Yunho had to make one... Alejandra was building the stairs for them to climb up and down...

On a planet called EXO PLANET....

Luhan, Tao, Kai, Sehun, Lay, Kris, DO, Chen, Xiumin, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Suho were following orders from Kara's leader Gyuri which she took them to see the council for their arranged marriage on the girls they chose from and they set them up like this:

  1. Tao with Kara's Goo Hara
  2. Lay with Kara's Seungyeon
  3. Luhan with Red Velvet's Irene
  4. Kris with Red Velvet's Joy
  5. Baekhyun with SNSD Taeyeon
  6. Chen with 2ne1 Dara
  7.  Chanyeol with Red Velvet's Seulgi
  8. Xiumin with SNSD Sunny
  9. DO with SNSD Tiffany
  10. Kai with Fx Victoria
  11. Sehun with Fx Krystal
  12. Suho with Red Velvet's Wendy 

They were expecting to get married on their next birthday... Baekhyun was shocked that he will be marrying Taeyeon who he broke up with but what he knew about Taeyeon is that she's dating TVXQ's U-Know Yunho or by his real name Jung Yunho...

Taeyeon is shaking in fear that she's marrying Baekhyun but she is in love with Yunho but he has a wife name Jung Nicole mother to Alexandra and Alejandra... 

******************

The wedding came and everything was ready in place and soon the wedding march began... each soon to be's came with each other matching perfect then they all lined up for the vows that all of them wrote...

Then the priest said " you are all husbands and wives... husband's you may kiss the bride's!"... then out the church they go...

********************

Alexandra was playing on the grass when she saw 12 stars headed straight towards her so she moves aside then once landed on the ground they got out of their capsules each member brushing off their tuxedos and looked at Aiyilanna who seems lost in thought and plus she knew them...

EXO were standing in front of Aiyilanna they had their mouths opened because she got more beautiful and now her hair is long and wavy and colored haired... she now has red hair...

EXO are still in shock will they end up with her forever or no??