Jungkook

Wilting Flowers and Frozen Hearts

 

 Jungkook felt a twinge of jealousy when he looked at Jimin and Yoongi. 

Yoongi was Jungkook's older half brother. Yoongi was the one that was supposed to inherit the throne, but he chose a different path.

He wanted to join the military so he could protect the people in the place that he grew up in. 

The rouge wolves would hurt anyone if they were outside after midnight. 

It didn't make sense though, He thought. 
For the past few days, they have been attacking people in their homes. 

All of the citizens are scared and are looking towards Jungkook's to stop the attacks. 

So that is why Jungkook is being mated with the prince of Othistan. They are willing to help put a stop to the rouges if a treaty is made between the two places. 
Yoongi was so close to Jimin today for a reason. Yoongi is leaving later in the day to go to the town and inspect the patterns of the rouges. 

Of course, Jimin doesn't want him to go. The pair had just properly claimed each other two weeks ago. 
Jungkook's parents will be back in two days from now.

The day that they get back will be the day that Jungkook will have to claim Taehyung. 

Jungkook had spaced out until he felt something poke his shoulder. He looked over to see Taehyung looking at him with concern. 

He couldn't see Jimin or Yoongi anywhere. As if on cue, Taehyung started to speak. 

"They already left. Something about Jimin wanting Just One Day alone with Yoongi?"

Jungkook scrunched his face up. 

"They spend everyday like that."
 

Taehyung sighed," I hope that we are the same way."

Jungkook averted his eyes and cleared his throat. 

"Um yeah. Dinner is ready... we should go inside."

"Oh. Okay"

Jungkook was happy that Taehyung didn't stutter around him anymore. He found it highly endearing, but he doesn't want the older to be scared of him. 

They both walk through the empty hallways in silence. 

Jungkook looked over when he heard Taehyung clear his throat. 

"um... who cooked? I haven't seen anyone else in here...."
Jungkook blushed and looked down. 

"I cooked it myself."
Jungkook swore that he saw the sun when Taehyung smiled at him. 


 


Time Skip

 



Jungkook led Taehyung back to his room after they had eaten. He had to listen to the omega moan every time he bit into the food. 

To say the least, a little friend had tried to visit him. He could barely contain himself when Taehyung sauce off of his lips while making eye contact with Jungkook. 

Jungkook stopped in front of a door and turned to Taehyung. 

"Well this is where you are staying. Um... tell me if you need anything?"
Taehyung looked really embarrassed. 

"I-I don't l-like sleeping by m-myself."
Jungkook nodded his head and took Taehyung's hand. 

"Well I guess that you can stay with me for now."

"I thought you didn't want me in your room?" 

Jungkook blushed,"W-well I didn't want to leave you alone. And I guess I am going to have to get over it."
The younger led them to a room that was all red. Jungkook really loves red. 

"Okay well do you want to shower?"
Taehyung shook his head," I showered before I came here. And I'm tired."
Taehyung jumped on the bed and snuggled into the comfortable silk sheets. 

Jungkook turned off the lights and crawled in behind Taehyung. 

Jungkook thought that Taehyung was asleep when he murmured out a soft," I think I love you."

But Taehyung wasn't asleep. 

He was now wide awake and he stayed that way all night as Jungkook spooned him. 

 

 

"I think I love you too...."