Jungkook

Wilting Flowers and Frozen Hearts

Jungkook looked long and hard at the boy in front of him.

This boy was supposed to be his future, his one and only, the mother to his pups.

"Well I guess I am." Jungkook had to admit that the omega in front of him was very beautiful. From his light brown silky hair to his sun kissed skin, he looked breath taking.

"W-why are y-you staring at me?" Jungkook watched as the boy blushed and averted his eyes as his ears twitched.

The Imoris prince was so busy studying the older's face that he didn't notice that he had answered.

"I like to admire actual art when I see it." Taehyung let out a squeak at this. The noise brought Jungkook back down to earth as he thought that Taehyung had hurt himself again.

Jungkook moved forwards and held Taehyung close as he inspected the older.

"Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself honey?" Taehyung's face looked like a cherry at that moment. Jungkook stopped everything as he realized what he just said.

"Wait! I meant h-hyung." Jungkook saw the slight flash of disappointment that crossed the other wolf's features. He brushed it off as he thought that he was seeing things.

"I-I'm fine Alpha." Jungkook cringed internally because of the formality.

"Please, just Jungkook is fine."

"O-okay alph- I mean J-Jungkook." Jungkook had a grin on his face because it felt so good to hear his name come from those lips.

Those soft looking lips. Jungkook bit his own lip as he looked at Taehyung's lips.

 

He even surprised himself when he leaned down to capture them with his own.