Taehyung

Wilting Flowers and Frozen Hearts

 

Taehyung was shocked. The really hot Greek god just slammed the door in my face.

His wolf was whimpering inside of him but he just stood there.

Taehyung's mouth turned down into a pout and his ears pressed down against his skull.
He didn't understand why the other had slammed the door but he could hear something sliding against door.

He frowned and turned around to walk down the stairs. His legs were shaking because he could still smell the scent of the alpha.

His legs were not cooperating with him and they gave up as he took a step on the first stair. Taehyung let out a small cry as he tumbled down the stairs.

He tried to stand up but quickly fell back down with a sob. He was clutching his leg and whimpering because it hurts so bad.

He faintly heard the sound of the door opening over his whimpers.

" Holy ! Are you okay?," the alpha from before said.

The alpha was running down the stairs and stopped as he reached Taehyung. He reached out and scooped up the small male before trekking back up the stairs and into the castle.

Taehyung was still letting out small whimpers and he closed his eyes as he felt more pain.

This didn't go unnoticed by the alpha. The alpha released calming pheromones into the air to help calm the omega in pain.

Taehyung whimpers died down and went lax in the alpha's hold.

Taehyung's eyes snapped open as he was sat onto a bed.

" Do you want to tell me what happened?"

Taehyung looked up and his eyes locked with the cold alpha's.

" I-I fell d-down the s-stairs," Taehyung said in between hiccups.

The alpha frowned and glared at Taehyung.
"Who are you?"

Taehyung whimpers and looks away," My name is Taehyung. Kim Taehyung."

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. What are doing at my castle?"

Taehyung blushes," I am here to meet my new mate."

Jungkook stares at the male," Wait... you mean to say that you're the prince of Othistan? Son of King Kim Minseok and Queen Kim Jongdae?"

Taehyung looks down at his lap and nods," Yes they are my dads."

"Well I am Jeon Jungkook. Wolf prince Jungkook of Imoris. Next in line to the throne."
Taehyung's head snapped up and his eyes widened.
"YOU ARE MY NEW MATE??????"