Taehyung

Wilting Flowers and Frozen Hearts

  Taehyung widened his eyes in surprise as Jungkook kissed him.

  Taehyung  let out a choked sound because he was pretty sure his whole body looked like a cherry. 
The brown haired male waited as Jungkook jerked away from his face.

Jungkook coughed and rolled off of the bed. He turned around and made his way to the red door that led to the hallways.

He only hesitated slightly when Taehyung made a whine of discomfort and embarrassment.

Jungkook cleared his throat and looked down at his watch.

Taehyung watched as the younger squinted at his watch and Jungkook looked up at him after a moment.

The alpha took another step before he turned back and said," Get ready. Dinner is in 1 hour. Don't leave the castle and DO NOT go into my room."

Taehyung watched the back of the alpha as he left the room.

Thanks to their fast healing, Taehyung's ankle was completely fine now. 
He gingerly got off of the comfortable bed and stepped towards the door. The beige color of the floor complimented the red well he thought.

He held onto the door frame as he peeked around the corner into the long hallways.

He couldn't see Jungkook at all. 
I wonder if he would mind if I went out front to look at the garden, he thought.

Taehyung padded down the hallways, trying to find the main doors.

After about 15 minutes, he succeeded and found the doors.

He pulled then open and cringed at the loud creaking noise it made. He opened them the whole way and felt a nice breeze.

"Ah, that feels nice." Taehyung basked in the refreshing gust of wind. He was too occupied to realize that there was someone playing with the flowers.

"It's nice and all, but I kind of want the sun to be out. Don't you agree?"
Taehyung jumped at the sound and a loud noise of surprise left his mouth.

"U-um, yeah." Taehyung breathed in and smelt that the boy in front of him was an omega.

He started to study the smallers face. His grey fluffy hair, plump lips, a cute nose. And that smile that took over his face when he heard Taehyung speak.

"Hello! My name is Park Jimin and I am the main attendant of this castle."
Taehyung was comfortable with the other omega and his boxy smile came out.

"Hi! I am Kim Taehyung and I am a prince of Othistan."

Jimin let out a gasp and grabbed onto the prince.

"Are you Kookies mate? That punk never said anything about you coming today. "
Taehyung jumped as someone cleared their throat.

"I told everyone at the meeting yesterday. It's not my fault you didn't show up."

Taehyung turned around slowly and was greeted with Jungkook leaning against the door frame.

 

Jimin smirked at this and said," Whatever. You know it's also not MY fault that your brother kept me up past midnight pleasur-."

He was cut off as Jungkook gasped and covered Jimin's mouth.

Jungkook looked startled as he said," I don't need mental images of that."
Taehyung covered his mouth with his hand as he started to giggle.

A deep voice surprised Taehyung and he whipped around.

"Jimin stop scaring Jungkook while I'm not around."

Taehyung thought the male was beautiful. He smelled like an alpha. The alpha had mint green colored hair and a nice smile.

He found it weird that he also smelt Jimin on this male.

"But Yoongi...." Jimin whined and walked closer to the alpha.

"No buts." Yoongi took Jimin into his arms and kissed his nose.

Jimin smirked and said," Well...... I know you like MY ."

Jungkook groaned and Taehyung giggled. 
"Well,love, that is true."

 Taehyung thought Jungkook was going to throw up.