Jungkook

Wilting Flowers and Frozen Hearts

 

    It's nearly midnight on August thirtieth, almost Prince Jungkook's eighteenth birthday. He is at the prime age of mating as he had presented as an alpha on his sixteenth birthday.

  Jungkook was not happy to find out that his snowy kingdom of Imoris was being attacked by outside wolves. Many of his people were being slaightered by these wolves so his parents made an arrangement of protection for their kingdom through a marriage pact with the kingdom of Othistan.

  He was supposed to marry the prince of Othistan. He couldn't remember the name of his soon to be mate. All he knows is that his mate is older than him.

Jungkook sighed and walked through the stone hallways of the castle as the snow fell outside. He began to think about his parents actions. He was now engaged. He had to share his room with his new ' fiance' when he came over in two days. 

Jungkook walked into his room and went out onto the balcony as he spoke to the wind.

"I bet this kid is ugly. I mean he is only getting married because his parents got him someone. He couldn't even find gis own mate," Jungkook smirked and walked back inside and laid down as he closed his eyes.

"I can't wait to scare this kid away," Jungkook said with a cocky smirk before he finally fell asleep.